Rejected PROMETHEUS | Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tufart_59

Ratings
Mapper : Tufart_59 (Again)
Map name : PROMETHEUS

inspired by H.R Giger art and the Movie.

Jumps : 133
Checkpoints : 7
Difficulty : Insane

/plot v Tasses 9 to view it
(Is not on one of my plots because a dont have enough space on it. D'ont worry i have make 100% of the build/parkour of this map.)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
My only worry is that it is too big; the maximum width for maps is 120 blocks. If I'd known you were building an Insane map, I would have warned you :p

Anyway, looks incredible as always. Good luck!

Tufart_59

Ratings
My only worry is that it is too big; the maximum width for maps is 120 blocks. If I'd known you were building an Insane map, I would have warned you :p

Anyway, looks incredible as always. Good luck!
the map is 103 blocks of width without the space under it, but thx :p

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Ok great!

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
Great build! I love the style of the build and the parkour is great. My only concern is it is floating

Tufart_59

Ratings
Overall, +0.5. After fixing the skip mentioned in the video and nerfing/balancing a few parts of the map, +1 :)
thank you so much for your Map's review, im gonna take notes and fix the differents problem you've seen in the parkour, and i think im gonna stop use the 1.14.4 to creat parkours cause there must be jumps you can only able to do in this snapshot like the head one.

Thank you again :)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Tufart_59,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The reason for this course being rejected is because of the width. It is way too large for an insane. The detail on your course is insane and I cannot imagine how long it took. As MC said, the parkour on this course is fun and varied. Most of the jumps are original and consistent with the difficulty. As I said, the main reason for rejection is because of how large your course is. I would love to see more maps like it with a less empty inside and on a smaller scale though!

Thank you for submitting this course! :D
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.