Closed Proof found that i should be unbanned!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i found this guy at the top of this chat screenshot of me advertising --> (https://prnt.sc/oa3nbl) he asked for going to a different creative server so i said crazy wars. i hope this is enough proof to get unbanned his name is Unspeakable9093 idk if that is a bannable subject.

chuck

ELITE
gurt
gurt
ELITE
Ratings
65 65
You wouldn't have gotten banned if you didn't publicly announce the IP. You could've either said the name of the server or if the player was asking for the IP you could've /msg'd it to them. I recommend either appealing for an unban or buy one.

Good luck

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
What's your point? You're saying you should be unbanned, but you post a screenshot of yourself blatantly hard advertising? Like said above, feel free to appeal if you'd like, but looking at that screenshot, it seems like a legit ban to me

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
I'm sorry bud. :(

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,319 82
I will be closing this thread as it’s filed in the wrong section, and there is also no need to respond to it further. This is for creative grade bans, not global punishments.

@Cupquakeliker66, you have already filed a ban appeal, I ask that you be patient until a member of staff reviews this and gets back to you with a final conclusion. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact myself or another member of staff either via discord, or here on the forums through the ‘conversations’ section.

Status
Not open for further replies.