Public plot/share plot

Ratings
A fun idea

I was building a melon farm for rebirth the other day and I got the rebirth but now random person want to use it as well. But I have my grinder running so I don't want to plot trust random stranger. I know I could trust and untrust or just zone of the melon farm but what if

We can buy or give access plot that can be accessible to general public plot. It would be nice to in the plot command to set the plot totally public for all. It would nice for people to host event such as giveaway/parkour/ farm example to other player on said plot without wasting area or risking their main plot.

Thought?

Ratings
You are able to do that sort of, you can set plot flags that allow players to use/do things on your plot without being added or trusted. im not sure what the different commands are. but they are there

Ratings
The command we're kind of broken for the other guy. But what do you bout public plot for making event space and such?

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1
You can allow them to break ONLY melons with the command /p flag add break 103, 103 being the block ID for Melons. You can remove the flag by doing the command /p flag set break remove. You can also do this with any other blocks and you can also allow them to place/break/use any blocks, you just have to add the flags.

Hole this helps :D

Edit: If you want them to be able to place multiple blocks just separate the IDs with commas without any soaces (eg. /p flag add a,b,c,d ; a b c d being the different IDs)