Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,735 83

You are now able to purchase Unbans up to 3 times on our Store. You may also purchase an unmute.

Purchasing an unban does not make your account immune to future bans, and will receive the same punishments for your actions.

All revenue made from Unbans/Unmutes will be donated to charity or Staff of the Month.

Last edited:

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Seems nice xD. Lets hope I won't be banned. ( I have never been muted, banned or kicked for a year xD )

So technically, @HyDr0KT ( as an example ) can donate and can be un-banned for advertising when he was staff, Correct??

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
Well, you know what? I personally think this is one of those bad ideas in my opinion.

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
Well, you know what? I personally think this is one of those bad ideas in my opinion.
Same because Hacking you could Unban your self and Stuffs I just don't think you should do that Koda

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Why would any hacker buy unban if theyre gonna hack again and get banned?
Same because Hacking you could Unban your self and Stuffs I just don't think you should do that Koda
Besides guys. If someone was perm banned for hacking, And then bought all the unbans and after the 3rd, They got banned. IE: They only get 3 chances.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
It has good things and bad things.
Good things If u Love the server and u get banned u can get back with 3 chances more.
Bad things. People can abuse it by Example at skyblock: Stealing. The person that got stealed lose all their items. Then the stealer gets an unban and can make the same thing again. Then again and finally get perm ban 4 ever
so 3 people will lose all their stuff.

The Only Miku <3

Ratings
4 1
I believe that it's useful to get them to learn. Or when you get false banned you can come back. I think three unbans are excessive and that 1 should be the max for unbans. I mean it's stupid for hackers to get 3 unbans because they'll just get banned later and waste $100 on doing stupid things. I think they'll learn from their ban, if they don't then the second one should, if that doesn't they're gone for good.

3 unbans too much, make 1 or 2 unbans and raise prices :p I like the idea.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Hopefully we don't need anyone buying these, should be responsible, mature enough to not get banned or muted!
Some people Bought this Unban thing. It wasnt me but ill not tell their names
So they were more than 1 player and more than 3 players bought it

The Only Miku <3

Kawaii Miku <3