PV's Change

Xedut

duck646
duck646
Ratings
As we all know to get a player vault(/pv 1) you have to have boughten a rank. I feel as if everyone should be given one free player vault, and increase everyone elses.

Non-Ranked Player's Playervault=1
Vip-Ranked Player's Playervault=2
Vip+-Ranked Player's Playervault=3
Mvp-Ranked Player's Playervualt=4
Mvp+-Ranked Player's Playervault=6

I know this more then likely wont be passed, but I feel as if it is a good idea, for where as I cant make money to be able to afford a rank any time soon, but just a thought.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
As we all know to get a player vault(/pv 1) you have to have boughten a rank. I feel as if everyone should be given one free player vault, and increase everyone elses.

Non-Ranked Player's Playervault=1
Vip-Ranked Player's Playervault=2
Vip+-Ranked Player's Playervault=3
Mvp-Ranked Player's Playervualt=4
Mvp+-Ranked Player's Playervault=6
I know this more then likely wont be passed, but I feel as if it is a good idea, for where as I cant make money to be able to afford a rank any time soon, but just a thought.
Although I like the idea, I think that /pv was a way to entice players to buy a rank for that perk, and many others that you'd get along side it. I kinda feel like it should stay that way, as it is specifically a donor perk, just like everything else you get with your rank.
Also, if you dont have enough irl money to buy a rank, you can always use cubits! Getting top 5 voting can get you enough for VIP, along with buying cubits from other players.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hey @Duck646 ,
I really like your idea and I hope that it gets implemented into the game. To further show your idea to Admins and the Owner, I highly suggest you make a suggestion on the forums. Here is the link if you need it :) :

https://suggestions.manacube.com

Chris (letdowns)

Ratings
I see where you are coming from with this but... its all about making money. The server needs to make money and with that comes donating.