lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
I understand there is a lot of QOTD already but should I start one? (I'm trying to get more involved in the forums community). I see PizzaMorris and others doing it but it seems like a fun idea and a fun way to get to know everyone better. Thanks for the feedback!

goose

MVP+
ceoofsex
ceoofsex
MVP+
Ratings
38 1
yes you should start a qotd louis. i speak for everyone when saying this, i would very much enjoy to see your questions apart from pizzamorris and others.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I've also thought about doing this because it gives me the excuse to make an alliteration (Quinny's QOTD woo) but I don't want to spam folks. Go for it! I've been thinking about doing a question of the week. Not everyone loves the forum setting as much as I do and isn't on here every day. Perhaps someday I'll find the courage :oops:

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
I've also thought about doing this because it gives me the excuse to make an alliteration (Quinny's QOTD woo) but I don't want to spam folks. Go for it! I've been thinking about doing a question of the week. Not everyone loves the forum setting as much as I do and isn't on here every day. Perhaps someday I'll find the courage :oops:
If you want to then I definitely think you should. I always love looking at the questions even if I don't reply. Goodluck if you do! I might

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I understand there is a lot of QOTD already but should I start one? (I'm trying to get more involved in the forums community). I see PizzaMorris and others doing it but it seems like a fun idea and a fun way to get to know everyone better. Thanks for the feedback!
Doesn't matter at all that there is a question of the day already, there should be more and I think it's a great idea <3