Quest Points - Skyblock

Ratings
I think it would be a great idea to be able to pay other people QUEST points in Skyblock, it would fit perfectly with the trades people do with mana and cubits, you could also add better things to the quest shop to make people wanna get quest points more!

How much 1 qp is will be determined by us of course but all in all i think it would be a nice add on!

Ratings
But, Ive only played skyblock for 12 hours and I personally can see trading quest points being abused. It can allow people to never touch the quests and still reap all the rewards
I see where your'e coming from but there's always room for experimenting, and honestly i don't even think it would get that abused simply because you are given the opportunity to do something new EACH DAY to get the points, in which your'e leaving people to not only want to gain as much as they can, but to also either sell for money, or buy for whats in the shop ;).

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
I think it would be a great idea to be able to pay other people QUEST points in Skyblock, it would fit perfectly with the trades people do with mana and cubits, you could also add better things to the quest shop to make people wanna get quest points more!

How much 1 qp is will be determined by us of course but all in all i think it would be a nice add on!
Hello.

Unfortunately this idea wouldn't work. This is because players would be able to go on alts, complete the same quests, and then pay their main the points. Then you would basically be able to farm an "unlimited" amount of quest points per day which would make the entire qp system completely unbalanced.

Kattibrie

MVP
Sleeved
Sleeved
MVP
Hello.

Unfortunately this idea wouldn't work. This is because players would be able to go on alts, complete the same quests, and then pay their main the points. Then you would basically be able to farm an "unlimited" amount of quest points per day which would make the entire qp system completely unbalanced.
I was thinking that would happen, but is there a way you can make it so players can't pay Quest Points to the same IP?

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
I was thinking that would happen, but is there a way you can make it so players can't pay Quest Points to the same IP?
Hello.

I'm not entirely sure that would ever work but it definitely could be possible. However, that would just make things a lot more complicated. I like the idea of players having to farm quest points themselves in order to earn rewards. They're "quests" that you individually should be completing. Being able to receive quest points from other people and not having to do any anything kind of defeats the whole purpose of it being a "quest."