rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
I believe it was like 3%? In middle school, Geometry was not my strong suit xD In highschool I have to say it has been so far a 22%, APUSH is alot of studying :mad: All I gotta say is do your homework :p

What was yours?

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I believe it was like 3%? In middle school, Geometry was not my strong suit xD In highschool I have to say it has been so far a 22%, APUSH is alot of studying :mad: All I gotta say is do your homework :p

What was yours?
literally the only thing i did was homework xP My lowest test grade was a 24%. Of course I told my parents "everyone got a low score" LOL

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I don't remember exactly what it was, but I remember getting a 30 on a science test back in 5th grade. In my high school, I've gotten a few 60s, mainly in my math class, but I still have A/B overall so it's not too big of a deal.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I don't remember exactly what it was, but I remember getting a 30 on a science test back in 5th grade. In my high school, I've gotten a few 60s, mainly in my math class, but I still have A/B overall so it's not too big of a deal.
Pshhhh that 5th grade thing don’t mean nothin xP good job!!

Ratings
The Lowest Score I got on a test was for my Calculus Exam in which case i got a 55. my friend(he got 2 lower than me) at the time and i were probably the lowest in the class by maybe 10-15.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
The Lowest Score I got on a test was for my Calculus Exam in which case i got a 55. my friend(he got 2 lower than me) at the time and i were probably the lowest in the class by maybe 10-15.
ay at least you beat your friend that's all that matters xD

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Lmao dude atleast they aint failing or getting below 80
Were joking Any ahaha Thats GeneralMantiss from survival if you remember him. I think he's currently banned not sure. He my favourite troll though <3
Edit: Nevermind Mantiss is banned