Question of the Day #2

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
If you've had a bad relationship in the past, would you regret having that relationship, same with having no relationship, are you glad for your experiences or lack there of and why?

PizzaEaston

ELITE
PizzaEaston
PizzaEaston
ELITE
Ratings
I would regret having that relationship, because he was an asshole.

I'm so glad that i'm with you now Mr.Morris <3

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hundred percent happy for the experience if nothing else you learnt from it. Some have been toxic but it teaches you too look for red flags

Also it’s not really strictly enforced but this sortve post would generally be made in off topic

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
I know this might sound bad but I believe a bad relationship helps build character. It helps you realize that once you lost your world you can still find another home :) Also as raptor said, teaches you alot about red flags!

My "bad" relationship was an experience I would never regret because he was a great guy, I just learned personally I should wait until I am older for a relationship again.

As I can tell from above you seem pretty happy with Easton, stay happy you two <3

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Well every bad relationship I’ve had in the past has helped me grow as a person so I don’t personally regret it

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Hundred percent happy for the experience if nothing else you learnt from it. Some have been toxic but it teaches you too look for red flags

Also it’s not really strictly enforced but this sortve post would generally be made in off topic
That is actually exactly my perspective, I believe they suck entirely.. BUT they do guide you down a path of awareness. :3

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I know this might sound bad but I believe a bad relationship helps build character. It helps you realize that once you lost your world you can still find another home :) Also as raptor said, teaches you alot about red flags!

My "bad" relationship was an experience I would never regret because he was a great guy, I just learned personally I should wait until I am older for a relationship again.

As I can tell from above you seem pretty happy with Easton, stay happy you two <3
Luckily the guy wasn't a bad guy, would that change your way of thinking? Or do you think it'd just furthermore prove your point? And thank you so much ^-^ We will!

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Luckily the guy wasn't a bad guy, would that change your way of thinking? Or do you think it'd just furthermore prove your point? And thank you so much ^-^ We will!
It would furthermore prove my point

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
I personally don't regret any of my relationships. They all teach you something new and you end up for the better in the end. As I see it, everything happens for a reason. In the end, real love shouldn't be hard and you can't make someone love you. Some people may need time like ranged said she wanted to be older, you should be completely fine with your own life before letting someone into it. <3

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I personally don't regret any of my relationships. They all teach you something new and you end up for the better in the end. As I see it, everything happens for a reason. In the end, real love shouldn't be hard and you can't make someone love you. Some people may need time like ranged said she wanted to be older, you should be completely fine with your own life before letting someone into it. <3
Wow i really like that outlook of kinda like, loving and perfecting yourself before trying to start a life with someone else. :3

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I believe that every relationship I've had, be it a negative or positive one has changed me for the better. I have had a bad relationship with someone in more recent times (talking around the past year or so). It started out okay but eventually plummeted into the ground from the person's own actions. It's an entire rabbit hole that is too long of a story to list here. That being said, it's not like I didn't learn from any of it. I learned to be careful with who I trust and who I hang around.
Hell yea! I think even though those moments can be tough you can quickly discover a new outlook. ^-^ Thanks for sharing :DD and good luck!!

Claire ❤️

koolimbe
koolimbe
Ratings
16 5
This weekend in particular but always, I am grateful for everybody who is and has been in my life. I'm so lucky to be surrounded with beautiful people every day, and no one's effects are lost on me. Whether our relationship was positive or not, I know that it was worth having and that the experience is valuable.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
This weekend in particular but always, I am grateful for everybody who is and has been in my life. I'm so lucky to be surrounded with beautiful people every day, and no one's effects are lost on me. Whether our relationship was positive or not, I know that it was worth having and that the experience is valuable.
I enjoy the part where you said you're grateful for everybody who has been in your life the most, but weirdly i can't relate. I'm a loving guy but there's a couple of people i could handle living without, but I love the perspective :D

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
If you've had a bad relationship in the past, would you regret having that relationship, same with having no relationship, are you glad for your experiences or lack there of and why?
I've never been in a relationship ;-;

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I've never been in a relationship ;-;
Yo and that's perfectly fine, cuz at the end of the day, that means you haven't seen anybody you gravitate to yet. Only act on it when you feel that pull, cuz that's when it's real <3

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9