Question of the Day #3

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I know it's not really an option but University is being the best for me. This is because I've either been bullied or because I absolutely hated the classes I had. Now I don't get bullied and almost every class I have is the most enjoyable ever!!
Well even though you didn't have one of the answers I'm super happy you're enjoying where you at and are comfortable. :D

Claire ❤️

koolimbe
koolimbe
Ratings
16 5
Everybody's saying elementary school, but high school was much more important and impactful to me. I made long-lasting relationships, learned valuable lessons, and really found out what kind of person I wanted to be. Before high school I was mostly wading through the days.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Everybody's saying elementary school, but high school was much more important and impactful to me. I made long-lasting relationships, learned valuable lessons, and really found out what kind of person I wanted to be. Before high school I was mostly wading through the days.
Interesting, almost like your growth in comfort within yourself started in high school. Thanks for a different outlook! :D

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Middle. That was all the time spent with the boys ayyyyyy
High school is in another state, where I don't really know anyone, and elementary was split between two states (and I didn't find a real friend group until halfway through 4th grade)

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Middle. That was all the time spent with the boys ayyyyyy
High school is in another state, where I don't really know anyone, and elementary was split between two states (and I didn't find a real friend group until halfway through 4th grade)
It's the exact opposite for me xD I literally could not find myself in middle school. Super awkward moment in my school life but unique answer!

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
What was more enjoyable for you out of: Elementary/Middle/High School and why?
High school, because everyone is open to each other {not really open} I mean like everyone is friends, no drama no fights, etc. I would like it to stay that way.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
High school, because everyone is open to each other {not really open} I mean like everyone is friends, no drama no fights, etc. I would like it to stay that way.
I'm surprised by this answer, in my high school days there was a lot more drama and fights happening. Almost constantly!