Question of the Day #4

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I love modded servers. I've always been bitter about the amount of effort it takes to connect to a FTB server, for example. If you want to use Forge, you need the right package for the right release of the right Minecraft version, and to connect to the right server, which doesn't even work half the time. And connecting through Twitch and the FTB Launcher is another pain in the behind. If I could run any Minecraft server, I would run a modded server that was easy to connect to. I don't know how I would, but if I could I would.
I think that's literally the dream of server makers xD Modded mc that's playable with a large group, cool answer ^-^

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Definitely a Parkour server!! I love parkour, maybe I’d even have it to where PVP was enabled so you had to worry about being punched off lol

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I have four game modes I’d like to be on a server: Skyblock, OP Prison, Parkour, and Minigames! Skyblock, prison, and parkour would just be for the people who enjoy those and mini games could be for people who enjoy all those and more.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Survival (Towny), Skyblock and Creative. Mini games too! Spleef, Eggwars, Bedwars, island pvp (Like the realm game Makers Wars if you’ve played/seen it before) etc.
;)

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Definitely a Parkour server!! I love parkour, maybe I’d even have it to where PVP was enabled so you had to worry about being punched off lol
Yo I've been waiting for someone to add some combat to parkour, it'd be so aggravating but hilarious xD

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
If I'm going off of ManaCube gamemodes, I'd love a server containing Parkour, Skybock, and OPPrison. However, being 100% honest, my dream server would be a custom minigame server. Problem with those is that most gamemodes like that take a lot of time and development. I myself can't code - I just don't know how. If I had the resources though, I'd definitely try to seek out developers and we could help code our own custom games.
Hell yea, it's whatever gamemode you'd enjoy the most, so minigames like hide n seek? One in the Quiver, things like that?

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I have four game modes I’d like to be on a server: Skyblock, OP Prison, Parkour, and Minigames! Skyblock, prison, and parkour would just be for the people who enjoy those and mini games could be for people who enjoy all those and more.
Good Strategy! Appealing to different types of players i like it!