Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello everyone!

I decided to instead start a Question of the Week instead of a Question of the Day, since not everyone comes on the forums every single day. I want to give people a chance to respond for the whole week instead of just the day.

Question: What's something that you want to be added to vanilla Minecraft, and why?

For me, it's vertical slabs. A versatile edition to the game (since we already have horizontal slabs), that would allow me to add so much more interesting detail to my builds! I've been wanting vertical slabs for years. What's your pick?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
cave update

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Since you already said vertical slabs, then I will say wool and terracotta/clay stairs and slabs, or just stairs and slabs for every blocks

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
As Tas said, i think a cave update would be pretty cool, as the caves are kinda boring atm, which makes mining less fun

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I'm gonna sort of stretch upon your vertical slabs idea. I was talking about this to @InfinityxKatrina the other day. I think it would be a cool idea to make it so you can build up most blocks a step at a time, like snow, and even cooler if you could do it vertically.

Ratings
I would really love the vertical slabs in minecraft that sounds like an amazing idea and could also be a cool idea for modded building competitions or something.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Hello everyone!

I decided to instead start a Question of the Week instead of a Question of the Day, since not everyone comes on the forums every single day. I want to give people a chance to respond for the whole week instead of just the day.

Question: What's something that you want to be added to vanilla Minecraft, and why?

For me, it's vertical slabs. A versatile edition to the game (since we already have horizontal slabs), that would allow me to add so much more interesting detail to my builds! I've been wanting vertical slabs for years. What's your pick?
honestly I'd like normal 1.7 1.8 combat, it was just more simple for me xP

lightningblade

Babaram_KISS
Babaram_KISS
Ratings
Hmmm... I would want another dimension type place like the nether but instead it was more directed towards the light side instead of the underworld, that would be sick.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hmmm... I would want another dimension type place like the nether but instead it was more directed towards the light side instead of the underworld, that would be sick.
Rumor has it the creator of the famous Aether Mod has been hired by Mojang...perhaps this is coming soon with the update to the nether and hopefully caves in between?

lightningblade

Babaram_KISS
Babaram_KISS
Ratings
Rumor has it the creator of the famous Aether Mod has been hired by Mojang...perhaps this is coming soon with the update to the nether and hopefully caves in between?
Really?! Hopefully that rumor turns out to be true because I like to play vanilla from time to time with friends and something like that would add hours of gameplay for me.