• Coffee

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tea

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Milk

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Juice

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Something else! (please explain below!)

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey everyone~
As the ManaCube election comes to a close, I still wanted to put my question of the week out there, even if it is a bit late. :)
I had fun reading about your cat vs. dog preferences, dogs won the poll! even though I prefer cats, I love my two Boston terriers very much.
SO! Another fun question and poll for this week:

What's your preferred breakfast drink?

Personally, I love hot tea. Lavender earl grey with a splash of cream is my favorite! It's smooth and still has that nice bite that warms me up in the morning. It's usually pretty cold in my home. I also love coffee, which is what I end up drinking most of the time since other people in my house are coffee drinkers. But given the choice, I would prefer tea almost every time, even if it is a little more effort to make.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
I’m torn personally between tea, milk and a nice cup of hot chocolate.

I rarely eat/drink in the mornings, but this last week or so I’ve definitely been having a daily cup of tea ... my Britishness is showing!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I’m torn personally between tea, milk and a nice cup of hot chocolate.

I rarely eat/drink in the mornings, but this last week or so I’ve definitely been having a daily cup of tea ... my Britishness is showing!
ooh, hot chocolate is nice too! I prefer it at night before bed though. I have this lavender white chocolate I like to drink by stirring it into some warm milk. It's great!
My love for lavender is showing, it may be too strong

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
Coffeee in the morning all the way!!! Coffee is amazing, it smells like heaven, tastes delicious and makes me feel happy and energized :)especially in the morning after breakfast!!