MVP+
MVP
VIP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
123 3
Ketchup, in general, is pretty disgusting. Hot dogs are only good with lightly caramelised onions!

America is wack...
Couldn't agree more. Caramelized onions are amazing!

LiLKayla

Mod+
Moderator+
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
MVP+
Ratings
380 15
Haha this is intriguing to me, I’ve never had caramelized onions, I don’t like caramel though so I probably won’t be trying those either but what do they taste like?o_O
Caramelized Onions actually have little to nothing to do with actually caramel. Basically you cook chopped onions in a pan or on a flat grill with some oil and seasoning till they are a deep golden brown. A lot of people love them! But I just HATE... no DISGUST onions in general.

Lunarieen

Lunarieen
Lunarieen
Ratings
I think everyone will hate me for it but I eat my hotdogs without ANY condements on them

That means no ketchup, mustard, relish, etc. Yeah, it is weird but I find it good that way.

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
VIP+
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
50 2
I think everyone will hate me for it but I eat my hotdogs without ANY condements on them

That means no ketchup, mustard, relish, etc. Yeah, it is weird but I find it good that way.
I don’t find it weird at all, this is how I eat my hotdogs too, actually the only way I eat them, along with hamburgers, I just eat it with the meat, cheese, and bread, so I’m with you on this one my dude:);)

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
123 3

It's either no condiments or caramelized onions for me. I don't find anything weird about that at all. You should enjoy the food in its purest form ;)

Jelly

Mod+
Moderator+
PATRON
MVP+
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
MVP+
Ratings
107 2