Question

allitex

allitex
allitex
Ratings
13 3
Does ketchup belong on hot dogs? Yes or No

I say yes. No need to discriminate against a nice sweet sauce on a hot dog :mad:

allitex

allitex
allitex
Ratings
13 3
No way Hosay, ketchup and mustard ruin hotdogs!
dude no way, ketchup is literally the reason a hot dog tastes good. Where are u from? Cause if youre from chicago or new york thatd make sense

allitex

allitex
allitex
Ratings
13 3
Exactly. And I hate eating a hot dog completely dry its so gross

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
of course why would you eve ask that smh

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Ketchup all the way! I think the real controversial question is if mustard belongs on hotdogs, mustard is absolutely disgusting.

LimePixels

VIP+
CubixL
CubixL
VIP+
Ratings
I'm pretty sure dog treats goes on hot dogs

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
dude no way, ketchup is literally the reason a hot dog tastes good. Where are u from? Cause if youre from chicago or new york thatd make sense
I’m from Texas, Houston to be exact, all of my family eat ketchup and mustard on their hotdogs besides me, I’m literally the only one who doesn’t and everyone thinks I’m weird for that

Sephyrin

MVP+
Sephyrin
Sephyrin
MVP+
Ratings
48 1
Ketchup, in general, is pretty disgusting. Hot dogs are only good with lightly caramelised onions!

America is wack...

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
OKAY LISTEN. I use to work at Sonic Drive-in and anyone who has visited one of their establishments knows that they have five+ types of hot dogs, one had caramelized onions on it some had chili.... I had to make hundreds of these if not thousands and I still can’t eat anything on a hotdog BUT KETCHUP. KETCHUP IS MEANT FOR HOT DOGS

femboys

Dedicated Member
ELITE
femboys
femboys
ELITE
Ratings
222 11
OKAY LISTEN. I use to work at Sonic Drive-in and anyone who has visited one of their establishments knows that they have five+ types of hot dogs, one had caramelized onions on it some had chili.... I had to make hundreds of these if not thousands and I still can’t eat anything on a hotdog BUT KETCHUP. KETCHUP IS MEANT FOR HOT DOGS
GROSS