RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Ketchup, in general, is pretty disgusting. Hot dogs are only good with lightly caramelised onions!

America is wack...
Couldn't agree more. Caramelized onions are amazing!

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Haha this is intriguing to me, I’ve never had caramelized onions, I don’t like caramel though so I probably won’t be trying those either but what do they taste like?o_O
Caramelized Onions actually have little to nothing to do with actually caramel. Basically you cook chopped onions in a pan or on a flat grill with some oil and seasoning till they are a deep golden brown. A lot of people love them! But I just HATE... no DISGUST onions in general.

Lunarieen

Lunarieen
Lunarieen
Ratings
I think everyone will hate me for it but I eat my hotdogs without ANY condements on them

That means no ketchup, mustard, relish, etc. Yeah, it is weird but I find it good that way.

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
I think everyone will hate me for it but I eat my hotdogs without ANY condements on them

That means no ketchup, mustard, relish, etc. Yeah, it is weird but I find it good that way.
I don’t find it weird at all, this is how I eat my hotdogs too, actually the only way I eat them, along with hamburgers, I just eat it with the meat, cheese, and bread, so I’m with you on this one my dude:);)

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7

It's either no condiments or caramelized onions for me. I don't find anything weird about that at all. You should enjoy the food in its purest form ;)

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1