Not open for further replies.

maddiesaysrawr

MVP+
duskhaven
duskhaven
MVP+
Ratings
61 3
Hello. I'm pretty sure a lot of you saw this coming, (you know who you are) but I will be quitting Manacube. Aside from the people I love on here, I feel like I can't be happy anymore because of some people (you also know who you are). I've been considering this for so long, especially since a lot of my friends are beginning to get bored of this server. I will never be bored of the server, but the mean comments I get in game are hurtful and I can't take them all. I'll be back when I feel better about myself, our community and when I build up more self esteem. I'd like to recognize Waffle (Wafflethecat) and Panic (22kapoor22) for making my time on Manacube as special as it could get, the reason I was able to be happy was because of you two, I will never forget you. (Other people too, I made friendships with so many people) But now, it is my time to leave. I will come on maybe once or twice a month, but I can't gurantee I'll be on as much as I used to be. This was a very tough choice to make, but I think you are all ready for me to leave. I know I sound so cheesy right now, so you don't have to tell me. You can contact me on discord (MadelineSaysRawr#3898) and I will be happy to talk to anyone. <3

EDIT: I WILL BE ACTIVE ON THE FORUMS AND THE SERVER DISCORD! <3
ANOTHER EDIT: I LOVE YOU TOO DISCO <3
Another Edit: Will be quitting around this week <3

Thank you for reading, again this was a tough decision but I think it's for the best. I hope Manacube does well and I will be here to support!

~Maddie <3

Last edited:

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
I am really sorry to see you go Madeline, and I am sorry to hear about those players that hurt you on a personal level. I hope one day you feel comfortable enough to rejoin the server again. Best of luck to you for the future, and thank you for being one of my best friends on ManaCube.
-Waffle

(PS: We need to keep in contact on discord. :p)

jemmey

MVP
jemmey
jemmey
MVP
Ratings
194 1
Aw Med, it's sad to see you go! People are mean sometimes and I understand that, but what's their opinion to you? You're a sweet person Med and I'm sure whatever hurtful things they're saying to you aren't true. Hopefully you come back sometime! Let's hang out in Discord! <3

maddiesaysrawr

MVP+
duskhaven
duskhaven
MVP+
Ratings
61 3
I am really sorry to see you go Madeline, and I am sorry to hear about those players that hurt you on a personal level. I hope one day you feel comfortable enough to rejoin the server again. Best of luck to you for the future, and thank you for being one of my best friends on ManaCube.
-Waffle

(PS: We need to keep in contact on discord. :p)
Thank you Waffle, that means so much to me. I will definitely come back when I'm ready! Thank you.

Aw Med, it's sad to see you go! People are mean sometimes and I understand that, but what's their opinion to you? You're a sweet person Med and I'm sure whatever hurtful things they're saying to you aren't true. Hopefully you come back sometime! Let's hang out in Discord! <3
Thank you, Ari! I appreciate that so much. I will definitely be talking to you a lot!

P.S. I will talk to you both on discord and keep in touch! <3

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Hello Maddie, I know me and you did not talk really maybe had a conversation here and there but it is sad to see you are quitting from the server.

I am sorry to hear people have said and done horrible things towards you. But I just want you to think that you should never be pushed away from the server you love because of some disrespectful people towards you. The end of the day they want you to be mad and maybe even get you to the point of leaving you should never let them win. Always be your strongest you have your friends here. We are your friends :D.

You will ALWAYS have a family here Maddie so we do understand your reasoning to why you are leaving. Hopefully 1 day you do return back and hopefully it will be better for you.

If you ever want to talk with me on Discord my tag is in my signature. I'd love to talk with you on Discord at some point. Bye for now <3

maddiesaysrawr

MVP+
duskhaven
duskhaven
MVP+
Ratings
61 3
Hello Maddie, I know me and you did not talk really maybe had a conversation here and there but it is sad to see you are quitting from the server.

I am sorry to hear people have said and done horrible things towards you. But I just want you to think that you should never be pushed away from the server you love because of some disrespectful people towards you. The end of the day they want you to be mad and maybe even get you to the point of leaving you should never let them win. Always be your strongest you have your friends here. We are your friends :D.

You will ALWAYS have a family here Maddie so we do understand your reasoning to why you are leaving. Hopefully 1 day you do return back and hopefully it will be better for you.

If you ever want to talk with me on Discord my tag is in my signature. I'd love to talk with you on Discord at some point. Bye for now <3
Thank you, that means a lot. You're right, I shouldn't let them win, I haven't given up full hope YET. I will definitely talk to you on discord! <3

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Heyy Maddie,

After some thinking I decided to also leave a comment to say goodbye, for not long I hope.

I've seen you around on the server for quite some time and I believe I can say that we've become friends over time. You've always been a wonderful person and a great athlete I must add. I know you had and have your struggles on the server. I promise you, I have seen all of it happen and I'm sorry that I couldn't do more to stop it. It's sad seeing unfortunate things happen, but I sure hope this break will make you feel better. After all, we are all here to support and protect you no matter what happens.

I hope to see you around soon, best of luck with whatever is coming your way and please, keep doing what you're doing. Much love <3

maddiesaysrawr

MVP+
duskhaven
duskhaven
MVP+
Ratings
61 3
Heyy Maddie,

After some thinking I decided to also leave a comment to say goodbye, for not long I hope.

I've seen you around on the server for quite some time and I believe I can say that we've become friends over time. You've always been a wonderful person and a great athlete I must add. I know you had and have your struggles on the server. I promise you, I have seen all of it happen and I'm sorry that I couldn't do more to stop it. It's sad seeing unfortunate things happen, but I sure hope this break will make you feel better. After all, we are all here to support and protect you no matter what happens.

I hope to see you around soon, best of luck with whatever is coming your way and please, keep doing what you're doing. Much love <3
Thank you Kirsty! I appreciate it. My goal while I am away from the server is to become a better, stronger athlete. I will definitely keep in touch with you! <3

Ratings
5 4
Hello. I'm pretty sure a lot of you saw this coming, (you know who you are) but I will be quitting Manacube. Aside from the people I love on here, I feel like I can't be happy anymore because of some people (you also know who you are). I've been considering this for so long, especially since a lot of my friends are beginning to get bored of this server. I will never be bored of the server, but the mean comments I get in game are hurtful and I can't take them all. I'll be back when I feel better about myself, our community and when I build up more self esteem. I'd like to recognize Waffle (Wafflethecat) and Panic (22kapoor22) for making my time on Manacube as special as it could get, the reason I was able to be happy was because of you two, I will never forget you. (Other people too, I made friendships with so many people) But now, it is my time to leave. I will come on maybe once or twice a month, but I can't gurantee I'll be on as much as I used to be. This was a very tough choice to make, but I think you are all ready for me to leave. I know I sound so cheesy right now, so you don't have to tell me. You can contact me on discord (MadelineSaysRawr#3898) and I will be happy to talk to anyone. <3

EDIT: I WILL BE ACTIVE ON THE FORUMS AND THE SERVER DISCORD! <3
ANOTHER EDIT: I LOVE YOU TOO DISCO <3
Another Edit: Will be quitting around this week <3

Thank you for reading, again this was a tough decision but I think it's for the best. I hope Manacube does well and I will be here to support!

~Maddie <3
Aww we will all miss you so so much. It seems like so many people are leaving :[

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
@Cass please stop replying to dead threads. These useless posts do not count towards any quality forums posts goals you may have and actually hurt your chances of getting staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.