Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
NOAH STOP BEING NEGATIVE ALL THE TIME
I'm not being negative. I know you guys want a map submitted and accepted but please make sure you make something good that the server would like and this looks very unattractive.

Cuyy

MVP+
cuyy
cuyy
MVP+
Ratings
2 2
I'm not being negative. I know you guys want a map submitted and accepted but please make sure you make something good that the server would like and this looks very unattractive.
IS THAT A *censored* REASON TO ROAST PEOPLE

Last edited by a moderator:

Cuyy

MVP+
cuyy
cuyy
MVP+
Ratings
2 2
You need to calm down, when you submit a map, you need to accept critism. Hours on a map don't do everything.
I WORK *censored* HOURS FOR THIS SHIT

Last edited by a moderator:

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Sorry but I have to leave a -1, I think the build is of Stitch, there's already a Stitch map, if it isn't then there's other bunny/rabbit themed maps, and as Noah said, pixel art is rarely accepted. I went and tested the parkour and there were only three different types of jumps, maybe add some more to make the parkour interesting. Good luck

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Let's all take it easy on the critiquing. There's more to feedback than just relentless criticism. Furthermore this map is not a rabbit, it is Stitch as said above, and purely pixel art maps are rarely accepted anymore. I hope you can take my suggestions into account and improve certain things about your map. Good luck!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Cuyy,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not original, since there is already 2 maps with the same theme (Stitch also used the (almost) same pixel as in your map). The build is not good, like said before, pixel arts are not accepted anymore, since they are pretty unattractive and copied. The parkour is decent, it's varied and pretty fun, I just found sad that all slimes could be skipped without problems, and there is a little exploit here : http://prntscr.com/magzya

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.