RankUp

Ratings
Hello,
so the issue I want to talk about as you can see in the title is /rankup. Ranking up to rank 4 is impossible because animals stack so we can not breed them. If anyone who went past rank 4 or is at rank 4 can explain how they ranked up I would appreciate that.
Thank you.

Ratings
I used the original animals on the island. You might want to look into buying a load of chicken eggs and use a coop to breed them that way.

JRS3445

ELITE
JRS3445
JRS3445
ELITE
A couple of other suggestions:
  • When you complete the Farmer challenge (second level) you get a spawn egg for a chicken, cow, and pig. This challenge is repeatable, so do it twice and you can breed the pair.
  • If you keep a lot of grass on your island, the passive mobs will spawn randomly. When they do, herd them together and breed them.
  • One other word about stacking and breeding: even if you have four or more adult animals, don't try to breed more than one pair. If you already have a baby and breed another nearby, they'll stack.

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
You can get sheep spanwners and dye the sheep so that they wouldn’t stack. Don’t really play skyblock all that often but i’ve seen some do that.

JRS3445

ELITE
JRS3445
JRS3445
ELITE
You can get sheep spanwners and dye the sheep so that they wouldn’t stack. Don’t really play skyblock all that often but i’ve seen some do that.
That will work, but only if you immediately dye your white sheep. New white sheep that spawn will stack on existing white sheep.

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
but only if you immediately dye your white sheep
You don't have to immediately dye it, you can dye the sheep and after dying it, more white sheep will spawn.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
You can use all of the aforementioned or you can name the mob two to three times in order for them to stack apart, or even have an MVP or up use /spawnmob far away from the other mob and then drag it over there so it can help you in breeding. May I also add,
  • One other word about stacking and breeding: even if you have four or more adult animals, don't try to breed more than one pair. If you already have a baby and breed another nearby, they'll stack.
It doesn't matter if you stack the babies- The amount of times you've bred animals is what matters, not the amount of animals in the pen. So if you breed the mobs and the babies stack, you can just keep breeding them when they're ready to do that again. The more babies there are (whether stacked or not,) the more they'll grow up and will be able to breed themselves with other mobs. This works on just about any mob, not just sheep.