rascl's Introduction

hoju

dopeium
dopeium
Ratings
Hey! My ign is rascl and I've been playing for maybe three days now? I play mostly on the parkour server, but I've been on a quest to finish all the maps so I may not be too chat active xD (160/452 a long way there). If you do see me though, feel free to say hi, quiet but friendly. Not much else to say, I do hope to become fairly active on the forums, so you may see me in other threads. Thanks for reading!

DrPhilThanos

MVP
DrPhilThanos
DrPhilThanos
MVP
Ratings
Welcome to the ManaCube! I hope you have a fun time on here and if I see you around I'll try to say hi. :D

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
Welcome! Its always nice to see a player enjoy themselves! Such dedication to that quest I wish you luck on it! I really hope to see you around more and I would be more than happy to chat with you or anything! Don't hesitate to dm me on here or mc (I am typically on kitpvp though.)

Have a nice day and good luck on all the maps! <3

hoju

dopeium
dopeium
Ratings
Welcome to the ManaCube! I hope you have a fun time on here and if I see you around I'll try to say hi. :D
Thanks, I'll do the same :D
Welcome! I play on the Parkour server as well, hope to you see you around! :)
Yup, definitely seen you in chat xD Maybe I'll try and say something.
Hey welcome! Hope you have a good time! :)
Thanks a lot!
Welcome! Its always nice to see a player enjoy themselves! Such dedication to that quest I wish you luck on it! I really hope to see you around more and I would be more than happy to chat with you or anything! Don't hesitate to dm me on here or mc (I am typically on kitpvp though.)

Have a nice day and good luck on all the maps! <3
Thanks, not much into PvP, but I'll definitely look for you if I'm ever there. But we'll probably run into each other more often then not on the forums so who knows xD.

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Heyo, rascl! I hope you have been enjoying Parkour and good luck on your journey of finishing all courses!! I'm mostly on Survival but I do hope to see you around on the forums. <3