Rawr Title

Do we need a rawr title on skyblock?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This seems like a pretty cool title idea! But how would we get it? Buying it off shop? Or completing some type of challenge or something? Kind of like how the #1 island gets a title after reset?
i dont really know i would spend money on it

noodlemonkey01

VIP
ImALiarTrustMe
ImALiarTrustMe
VIP
Ratings
154 8
Most of the time titles are either an adjective (Flawless, SkillAura, SkyQueen, SkyKing, Assassian, Warrior, ect.) or memes (#BlameEula, Harambe, VapeNaysh, #Trump2012), particularly dead ones. I think you should specify a bit more such as the origin of "Rawr" and why it should be a title so there's a reasoning to make a title for it.

Anywho, I really enjoy seeing new titles and this could have a great potential if you expand on the idea!

GgGotGame

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Personally I love Rawrr, as it also means I love you in dinosaur, how CUTE! So I'd say pink with hearts..

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
dino is love dino is lief

this title should be server wide if it becomes a thing

Ratings
"And here... The MVP+ Stalks the new comer...c the MVP+'s name? I dare not say it, but only for you guys.... Rawr... DUN DUN DUN!"

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I think it would be adorable to have something like [&5♡ &dRawr &5♡] as a title, maybe winnable by the ancient chest, like Lucky is set? And also buyable via shop?