Recent Updates/Fixes (Trench, Trails, Pets etc).

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Hello ‘Olympians’.

As some of you are blissfully aware, Trench has received an update (as of the 2nd May 2019), which is that it now gives 3x the Mining EXP and also 3x the Mana! I know that Trench has been an issue since the reset, and since it was nerfed to begin with, however at least now it’s being taken a step in the right direction, and is more efficient and stable than it used to be, prior to this change.

I understand not everyone may be happy with the update still, and how long it took to ultimately get to this stage, however ManaCube has been pretty hectic as of recently. First of all, Olympus went through it’s first ever reset in March, then a month or two after, Survival underwent a reset too, fairly recently - both servers have experienced issues, that have been/are being worked on.

To add on to the list of recent updates/fixes for specifically Olympus however, are as follows;

-Trails, Wings, Clouds, Disguises and Pets are now all fixed and usable.
-The ‘Tinkerer’ is now fixed.
-Dragonfruits are no longer smelt-able.

Typically, I don’t comment on the updates, but as these are some of the big ones which players felt were being neglected and were not prioritised, I think it’s worth mentioning not only to inform people who may not be aware yet, but also to prove that we are hearing and seeing your reports, and that your opinions do matter.

To see future and past updates, you can do a few things. For starters, in-game you can type /updates to view the list of the most recent updates and which servers they apply to, or you can go here (https://forums.manacube.com/updates/) located at the top of the forums page, and finally if you’re in the ManaCube community discord, there is a channel dedicated to all of the updates within the server and the discord (#Updates).