Rejected Reindeer Games - Medium [New Version]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
2 3
Map name: Reindeer Games
This map was built on my plot (User- Winter_Crow). It was completely co-built by me and toon722.
Re-posted because we changed a lot of it including removing floating parkour. The theme cannot really be changed but there really aren't many maps that are christmas themed and in any case ours is reindeer soooo..... I really tried for a less crowded look.
Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 10.47.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 10.47.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 10.47.46 AM.png

We still think it should be medium difficulty. It has 69 jumps with 5 checkpoints which is less jumps than before.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
-1 theme is unoriginal,jumps still look floating in my opinion and finally the build could be better.

Ratings
2 3
-1 theme is unoriginal,jumps still look floating in my opinion and finally the build could be better.
'jumps still look floating' - theres always going to be some floating jumps! Also unoriginal theme what is the problem there? I didn't invent the idea of christmas but like???

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
No need to quote me since I get a notification.

-The jumps from your previous submission still look more floating than the old one.

-There are already some Christmas themed maps. If you look at the first Post you will see something called Parkour List With Theme right before you enter Map Submissions click that and you will see unoriginal themes.

Ratings
2 3
Thanks for teaching me how to use the forums super helpful.

- I cannot workout what your first dot point is trying to say

- I'm sorry how was I to know that having two medium christmas themed maps makes it unusable. I still made something different. Maybe list of 'unoriginal themes' should be included in the must read section for map submissions otherwise how am I supposed to know before I waste my time?

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Add me on Discord if you use it under famlitsquadsavagesquabeanbag#0687 and I can explain it in a call better.

niqhtless

ELITE
niqhtless
niqhtless
ELITE
Ratings
25 2
I love this! I myself have not seen any Christmas maps so far and I did try this out earlier today. I think the theme is super cute :D Good job :) +1!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Theres maps literally in the Parkour List With Theme on there.

-Santa's Sleigh (Hard)
-Christmas Tree (Donator I think) and the STAFF, even said the theme was unoriginal their last post

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Ratings
2 3
I am disagreeing that it is unoriginal because you just named two maps... two. Also please leave me alone if you have nothing helpful to say I never said there were no Christmas maps.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
I am disagreeing that it is unoriginal because you just named two maps... two. Also please leave me alone if you have nothing helpful to say I never said there were no Christmas maps.
omg I wanna say 3. this map's gonna get rejected for unoriginality.

But I'm gonna be nice and say It's gonna be what ever the Staff member Judging this map's opinion to reject it/put it in reviewing/ or accepted. I'm just gonna say this, the map's gonna be rejected probably for unoriginality.
EDIT: The box like raindeer, could look better.

Ratings
2 3
And all I’m saying is that I think that’s unfair. And please I really wish you would leave I understand what you are saying but it’s not helpful, much like your other criticisms, maybe try giving suggestions to people on how their builds could improve rather than saying negative things. I really don’t want to be having this conversation because this is getting ridiculous.

Regarding your edit ‘box like reindeer’ I mean anything can always be better but this is Minecraft...

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hey Winter Crow

So I'm just gonna put an end to this thread by, yet again, putting the submission as REJECTED. I must say that I do retract my statement of saying that the map was unoriginal. It's a mistake on my behalf as I had recently rejected a map IDENTICAL to this one (thinking it was already a map). However that doesn't change the fact that the parkour was mainly floating which is kind of bad for parkour maps . We want the parkour to be mainly attached and relating to the build which is very difficult to achieve with floating parkour. Also the build is kind of unappealing as the reindeer are kind of box-y and there are just some cube presents hanging about. So yeah, I'm also gonna just close this thread and please remember to be nice to each other in the future :D

Status
Not open for further replies.