REJECTED T_ T

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
No need for this. Please never make posts like this, it’s pointless. Wait your ban out.
Thanks.

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
THIS IS SO MEAN . my discord ban appeal got freaking rejected am so sad T_T . it's okay because i'm still super freaking cool . my charming personality will one day get the best of you all and you WILL see how cools i am . mess with the best die like the rest .

Bella never dies. See you in 7 days. <3 > : )
I mean, you were probably banned for a good reason. I SUGGEST waiting out your ban before you make matters worse for yourself. Just saying.

Ratings
11 1
Lol good luck. You’ll probably be forum and network banned. Good luck gettin’ unbanned.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I highly, highly recommend just waiting out your ban like anyone else would instead of complaining which will get you nowhere that you want. And yea, could someone please lock this thread? Thanks c:

~Jesus

MVP+
_3G_
_3G_
MVP+
Ratings
96 11
Bella! you remember me from discord? I'm 3G. Next time don't be a troll on discord and just accept your temporary ban.

~3G

Ratings
12 5
while I do believe that this is satire, there must have been a good reason for your discord ban, and every bad action has its reacting consequence.