Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Great map! The theme is slightly unorginal, as there already are several starwars maps, but there are no stormtrooper maps yet! The parkour is really varied, and the course fits the hard difficulty! I like the build, its detailed and looks nice! You will get a +1 from me!

Best of luck! -Sil

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Inktest,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is a bit unoriginal, as we already have a few Star Wars maps (BB-8, Lightsabers.) However, we don't have any Storm Trooper maps yet, so good job on that!
The build is attractive, and it is accurate to the original thing, so good job on that! There is a decent amount of block variety used throughout the entire build. The amount of effort that you put into this is quite visible!
The parkour has improved from your previous submission. The jumps fit the difficulty more (I did adjust two jumps that seemed a tiny bit too difficult.) The parkour is also quite varied throughout, and it is incorporated with the theme quite nicely! It is also fun to play!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.