Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Builder: fribe
Screenshot: Warp: /plot h fribe 5 (Map Maker)

Note: This only has 75 or so jumps, but if it gets accepted please don't put it in donator courses. This map has a large variety of jumps and all of them are very difficult. It is not farmable and might be one of the hardest insanes if it gets added.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I will be giving this map a 0. I'm honestly not clear on what the theme is supposed to be, but I think it's original? The build is really well done and well-detailed. My biggest issue with this map is the parkour. It's unclear where the player is supposed to start or where to go. Yes, insanes are supposed to be difficult, but not nearly impossible. I believe the jumps could use more variety. I'm honestly not sure if the insane difficulty fits.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Hello <3,

I will be giving this map a 0. I'm honestly not clear on what the theme is supposed to be, but I think it's original? The build is really well done and well-detailed. My biggest issue with this map is the parkour. It's unclear where the player is supposed to start or where to go. Yes, insanes are supposed to be difficult, but not nearly impossible. I believe the jumps could use more variety. I'm honestly not sure if the insane difficulty fits.

I agree with Katrina on this one.

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Hello <3,

There really is no exact theme with this one. Just kind of started to build and decided to stick with this as a base. I'll add carpets and signs to show where to go. Listen, I don't wanna be that guy but, I think the jumps are very varied for this map. Thank you for your input :)

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Heyoo fribe,
I'm gonna be rejecting this map, for the following reasons;

The theme for your map is interesting (?) and unoriginal (as we already have mansion maps, for example, Haunted Mansion), there are no retro maps, nor retro mansion maps, anyways, the theme + build could be a bit unoriginal since it may look a bit as a tower map, but anyways you can still use it.

About the build, it looked unappealing and I don't think it really looked like a mansion itself, and the excessive use of banners made it look a bit ugly at first sight.

About the parkour, it was super repetitive and there were also some hard jumps even for an Insane map, and an impossible jump with 1.9+
Have a look at it here:
http://prntscr.com/o5gszn
The map was also messy, so I'd recommend you using carpets and signs to make it more clear.

Thanks for making a map, I would love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.