Accepted Rick & Morty Theme : Rick - [Medium]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Builder : Tospik
ID : 31;-27 // /plot visit Tospik
Difficulty : Medium
Number of jumps : 50

There is redstone lamps with redstone blocks inside, I don't know if it is really a problem because I saw after we need to don't use redstone in our builds. Also, you'll find a wall of barriers on the left of face to prevent the shortcut to the end (you'll understand by doing the map). Hope you'll enjoy !

Screenshots :

Last edited:
Ratings
Je remonte le sujet ça fait bientôt 2 semaines que j'ai pas eu de nouvelles, merci. :)

Wizolo

MVP+
wizolo
wizolo
MVP+
Ratings
Je remonte le sujet ça fait bientôt 2 semaines que j'ai pas eu de nouvelles, merci. :)
Alors mec en ce moment y’a pas mal De map judger qui ont résigne c’est à dire qu’ils ne sont plus mod alors ducoup c’est plus dur pour eux de vérifier les map car ils sont peux nombreux, il faut être patient ma map a mis 1 mois avant d’etre Review donc voila .

Ratings
Alors mec en ce moment y’a pas mal De map judger qui ont résigne c’est à dire qu’ils ne sont plus mod alors ducoup c’est plus dur pour eux de vérifier les map car ils sont peux nombreux, il faut être patient ma map a mis 1 mois avant d’etre Review donc voila .
D'accord pas de soucis !

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Tospik!

First of all, I am very sorry that this took so long. I have good news though, your course is being accepted as a medium! The build is decent and definitely represents its theme. The jumps were easy for a hard and the course length was too short, so that is why we have decided to accept this as a medium. The jumps are interesting and fun to do as well! :)

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future, Tospik! :D
If you have any questions, you may PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.