Rigged Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
I would like to bring to your attention that the giveaway, could and 70% sure it is, is rigged.

I looked at the proof and I saw none. I was a few details that It was rigged.

1. It was on Google Chrome and Dacon went to Inspect Element and changed it to 12. 2 was highlighted which gives away that he used Inspect Element.
2. Quickky and Bacon are both mods and they both won the Sponsor Giveaway.

Note: I have nothing against Dacon. I was just stating what could be a possible scam to get more people to get on Minevast. Plz don't ban me. If this is true, please do another Sponsor giveaway for only members not including staff members. Or you can twitch stream it.

Last edited:

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
I would like to bring to your attention that the giveaway, could and 70% sure it is, is rigged.

I looked at the proof and I saw none. I was a few details that It was rigged.

1. It was on Google Chrome and Dacon went to Inspect Element and changed it to 12. 2 was highlighted which gives away that he used Inspect Element.
2. Quickky and Bacon are both mods and they both won the Sponsor Giveaway.

Note: I have nothing against Dacon. I was just stating what could be a possible scam to get more people to get on Minevast. Plz don't ban me. If this is true, please do another Sponsor giveaway for only members not including staff members. Or you can twitch stream it.
It's Not rigged....
Just because 2 mods won sponser and he went into inspect element doesn't make it rigged, why would he want to rig it anyway?

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
It's Not rigged....
Just because 2 mods won sponser and he went into inspect element doesn't make it rigged, why would he want to rig it anyway?
He did it so the mods will become OP. I want to become OP :c
I personally don't say it was rigged, just because you didn't win doesn't mean you have to complain about it.
I didn't enter.

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
Because what's the point of having a giveaway when there is a 99% chance a mod will win it?
They should just do a giveaway with only mods included.
It wasn't just for Mods:

I know Quickky already has Vast, so she could give it to a friend...?

Status
Not open for further replies.