sam2365427621's Stats

WoahBroNoHomo

Phker
Phker
Ratings
17 1
sam2365427621 was banned on kitpvp not too long ago, and I believe he is still banned for a bit more, however I was told it was not permanent. So once he does get unbanned will he keep all his stats? All his time spent on kitpvp, all his kills, his level, his cash, his mana, his hats. He should not be allowed to keep anything since who knows how long he hacked. He got the 100 kill streak. And got the wither skeleton skull head. But since he hacked to get it he shouldn't be allowed to keep it, if anything he should get everything reset and then on top of that he shouldn't even be able to get his stats up. Which means always level 0, never get mana, never get hats, no cash, no playtime on kit, no kills, nothing for him, aside from kit fight and his donor kits. I also feel like this is something that should last until the end of the kitpvp season. But that's just my opinion.

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
I believe anyone who has been banned keeps their stats. Banning is a punishment to keep the rule breaking player from being able to join the server, not resetting stats. Whats the point if they cant join back? I see where you're coming from though. Since this is their first offense it is up to them if they want to keep their stats by making the right decision to discard their hacks upon or before returning.

WoahBroNoHomo

Phker
Phker
Ratings
17 1
Since this is their first offense it is up to them if they want to keep their stats by making the right decision to discard their hacks upon or before returning.
Why should they keep their stats? He got them by hacking, and what if he hacked from day 1? He probably has many deaths and kills that would've/wouldn't have happened had he not been hacking.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
The premise of resetting a player's statistics upon being banned for cheating has been suggested many times in the past. No one's statistics has been reset, hacking or not, simply because no one cares enough to go and erase stats. It's honestly not that big of a deal.

If a player blatantly hacks and gets banned, chances are they are going to do the same exact thing if they decide to return after their ban expires. As the staff member explained above, their stats wouldn't matter much if they don't come back.