Accepted SausageOven ~ Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
Hey ItsRainingMen101 ! Unfortunately I must rate this map with a -1. The theme is decent but not really original. In terms of the parkour, I think the length of the map and the difficulty of the jumps makes your difficulty valid. However, I found some of your parkour repetitive (mostly at the headhitters and ladders). The build of the oven is nice and interesting but I do think the sausages (not on the oven) could be formed better. Finally, I don't think the sausage at the end is necessary as it is just coming out of no where and doesn't connect with the map (perhaps replace it with a spatula?). Best of luck !

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
It’s a nice theme but it isn’t really original.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi ItsRainingMen101,
I will put your map in reviewing for the following reasons :
-The parkour need some improvement, it's pretty repetitive (A lot of ladders and normal jumps) and not really fun in my opinion, there is a lot of head hitters, and I think some jumps are pretty hard for a medium (The vines to the slab Inside the oven for example, I will suggest you to nerf even more to change it into an easy, because the map is also a bit short for a medium.

After I think the theme is pretty good to be honest, and the build is decent (even if I think the sausages could be improved, but it's not a big problem).

Just tell me ingame when everything is good (You can use /mail if needed), I will judge it again in 1 week if you never told me if your map could be judged again.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi again,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted as a MEDIUM !
You tried to nerf the map to an easy like I said, but I still think the map is too hard for an easy, But fit maybe more with a medium even if it's a bit short (The map was a bit hard for a medium the first time in my opinion). I have still changed 2 jumps, to increase a bit the difficulty and because of exploits. My opinion about the theme and the build is still the same.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good too see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.