Saved Colour Chat Suggestion (MVP)

daniel.

MVP+
vaen
vaen
MVP+
Ratings
125 3
So, I myself don't use colour coding while typing in chat but I know quite a few people who like to use colour codes, a downfall though is when wanting to write something in colour you need to manually input the code each time, which is time consuming and slightly stressful.

A solution to this is there could be a command such as /colour or similar and you would be able to pick the colour which you want to use for typing in chat and you would be able to use the colour without always having to type the code, and to change it you would simply select a different colour.

This would make typing in colour much easier, and many people with MVP ranks will surely be satisfied by it.

That's it, cheers.

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
There is a /color command, but the only two colors that show up (at least for me) are pink and green. Even then, pink is only available to those who won pink chat in the February Valentine's Day crates. I do like this idea though! It would be cool to be able to use it in-game!

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
I think that this is a very neat idea and should be followed through if possible, maybe for a dollar or $2.50 in the store you could buy a permanent chat color. The only conceivable issue I could draw from this is the possibility of people mistaking colored chat for staff, as staff members have a fixed yellow chat color, as far as I know. I really like this idea and would love to see it happen :)!

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
If this gets more views I'm sure it could be possible!
Love the idea

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
I am honestly fond of this idea. We need a revamp of /color. (Smh the difference between color and colour) Having automatic color chat would be nice. Us as staff do already have it with Gold (Orange, same difference), but I would like for everyone, if not just ranks, to have permissions for auto color chat. Like, maybe Members can use White and Green, then VIP gets a couple more colors, then VIP+ some more, and MVP can use all.

If that can be the case, I would rather have Gold (Orange) be only for staff. :p

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Yes, staff needs a cemented color that only they can use, or there will be easy impersonations left and right. OR maybe the staff could use bold chat, or underlined chat. That might cause lag or something, but still, an idea's an idea. :)

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
I too believe this is a wonderful suggestion. I am one of those people who use the colour/color codes on chat with every single message (and I was actually one of the first people to actually try it out.) So, I have actually gotten used to use the &b etc while typing in chat. However, as most people know Catt is one to derp, and I usually end up typing &^ or 7b or simular and I look like an idiot :p so the auto idea, I see as a good suggestion.

I also do agree that staff should be the only ones to be able to use the gold/orange which currently is &6 and it would be a great thing to have as part of the server ;)

1n10

Donator
Ratings
15 5
THIS IS A GREAT IDEA because I always want to be different as an MVP and this would be great because we would have a different chat color and our text would stand out more!