Scamming?

Openci01

MVP+
Openci01
Openci01
MVP+
Ratings
Aight so a player said he was gonna buy me 5 keys from the manacube store for 20 mil. When I payed him he just refused to buy the keys, so was wondering if this is allowed?

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Aight so a player said he was gonna buy me 5 keys from the manacube store for 20 mil. When I payed him he just refused to buy the keys, so was wondering if this is allowed?
No, this is not allowed. Also , making irl trades aren’t allowed either. I’d recommend making a support ticket about that, and make sure not to do that again. When people say that, it usually is a bad sign.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
making irl trades aren’t allowed either.
As long as both parts of the deal are related to ManaCube, it’s not considered an IRL deal. If they were to trade an alt for example, then part of the deal would be an outside source, and wouldn’t be something we can really control.

That being said, I personally don’t recommend making deals like this, as it is relatively hard to work out, but if you, @Openci01 do have proof of this deal being made, and then them refusing to go ahead with their end of the deal, please provide this proof to a suitable member of staff, so it can be dealt with appropriately.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
As long as both parts of the deal are related to ManaCube, it’s not considered an IRL deal. If they were to trade an alt for example, then part of the deal would be an outside source, and wouldn’t be something we can really control.
Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up <3