956 435

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
As I’m unable to get online at the moment- I’ll be giving your map a -1 for the time being. The build looks pretty unattractive, despite the “scary” theme to it. It seems to have almost no effort put into it and the parkour seems out of place. I will, of course, quote my post with my thoughts after I’m able to do the parkour.

Cheers,
JakeNoot

Last edited:

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
Its actually bad.Let me ask you,can you beat the map on your own.The triple neo at the start took 10 minutes for me to do.The build and creativity of jumps arent good either.So yeah -1

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
I was laughing at first. But Noah, you could've built better. -1

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
-1 sorry Noah, the jumps are ok and the build is different but, overall I don’t really like it

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Noah,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The build isn't very attractive and due to the heavy amount of spheres, it doesn't seem to have much effort put into it. The parkour itself is fun, but it could use some work. Some of the jumps are just too hard, as well as repetitive. Overall, the build isn't very attractive and it doesn't seem to have much effort put into it, the parkour could use some work, and some jumps are just too hard. However, the theme of this course is original as it is not a course in Parkour. :)

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.