Scrambler

Do you think there should be rewards for winning at Scrambler

• Total voters

yankeefan1187

Ratings
First I would like to say thanks to Dacon, the server owner for making minevast a lot better. This thread is about the new Scrambler in chat. Here is what I suggest: The top 3 most wins of each month will receive a free donor rank on creative. Say if the wins at the end of the month are (the first 2 are fake names) : 267, Joeschmo; 203, ABC123; 195, Notch.
1st Place = Vast
2nd Place = Legend
3rd Place = VIP

And maybe a few others
4th = Premium
5th = Perm WE
6th = 50 Gems
This is just a suggestion. Also, if the player already has the rank they won, they will be compensated with gems or something equal of their rank. Like if you have Vast, Perm WE plus a pet you do not have of your choice that is not a sponsor pet.

One last thing, for every 10 wins you get with scrambler should equal 1 gem.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
First I would like to say thanks to Dacon, the server owner for making minevast a lot better. This thread is about the new Scrambler in chat. Here is what I suggest: The top 3 most wins of each month will receive a free donor rank on creative. Say if the wins at the end of the month are (the first 2 are fake names) : 267, Joeschmo; 203, ABC123; 195, Notch.
1st Place = Vast
2nd Place = Legend
3rd Place = VIP

And maybe a few others
4th = Premium
5th = Perm WE
6th = 50 Gems
This is just a suggestion. Also, if the player already has the rank they won, they will be compensated with gems or something equal of their rank. Like if you have Vast, Perm WE plus a pet you do not have of your choice that is not a sponsor pet.

Nice thread! Although, for the every 10 wins is a gem, I've got to disagree (lol). I think we should get a gem for every win, especially since people are faster typers than others! I like the rank ideas and hope these could be implemented!

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
1st Place = Vast
2nd Place = Legend
3rd Place = VIP

And maybe a few others
4th = Premium
5th = Perm WE
6th = 50 Gems

What if I don't like creative lol.
These seems like a pretty cool idea but you gain quite a lot already by getting buycraft vouchers

yankeefan1187

Ratings
When it first came online, I opted it to be removed because it was causing enormous spam. Well the rewards for it should be 10 wins = 1 gem because there are people who have almost 200 wins.