jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I know this may seem stupid but, l think the scramblers should be reset.
--
So I know many players have worked hard on getting up on the top 10 scrambler list. But on that list, we have many inactive players such as: Grunty89, the4thgradekid (Banned), DietPiggles, twentyoneradios(Changed name)
--
My point is, there are lots of inactive players. Also, if the scramblers were reset, then if you were still good at scramblers.. you could still be on the /scrambler list. Knowing I will never get on the /scrambler list because I change my name AND also only have around 500 scramblers, just seems weird. There should be a scrambler list like scrambler list 1, scrambler list 2, so you can see how high you are in the ranks. :p
Sorry if this sounds stupid to you, and have a good day.
~Emilio

✘ Zoqzey ✘

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zoqzey
Zoqzey
ELITE
Ratings
132 14
Yaa i agree with it, and idk how but im removed/blacklisted or something on it [on survival] since season 2 i was finally #1 and then 2 weeks later i was removed from the top list. so when it reset i might can get back on the list.

And they have to add more/new scramblers like remove minevast/skydoesminecraft and add manacube and more.

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
personally i dont (i cant) do scramblers so this isnt a problem to me but i do see where your coming from. thats sounds annoying

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Yaa i agree with it, and idk how but im removed/blacklisted or something on it [on survival] since season 2 i was finally #1 and then 2 weeks later i was removed from the top list. so when it reset i might can get back on the list.

And they have to add more/new scramblers like remove minevast/skydoesminecraft and add manacube and more.
personally i dont (i cant) do scramblers so this isnt a problem to me but i do see where your coming from. thats sounds annoying
Thanks.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
RIP, I spent so long getting my scrambler wins to a very precise number. Would be sad to see it gone but that being said other people want to enjoy being on the leaderboard too.
hahah that number

jemmey

MVP
jemmey
jemmey
MVP
Ratings
194 1
can't agree, ppl might be inactive but they worked for that number, if new ppl want to get on the board they should do so by getting more wins. i might be biased as no. 2 on the leaderboards but i personally feel that active or not, those up there worked for it and i dont see a reason to erase their progress

also for the list thing idk if it still works but /reactions top [#] shows pages i think. and if not you can check leaderboards here on forums

Last edited:

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
o
can't agree, ppl might be inactive but they worked for that number, if new ppl want to get on the board they should do so by getting more wins. maybe in biased as no. 2 on the list but i personally feel that active or not, those up there worked for it and i dont see a reason to erase their progress

also for the list thing idk if it still works but /reactions top [#] shows pages i think. and if not you can check leaderboards here on forums
oh okay. thanks.

Abxurd

ELITE
Abxurd
Abxurd
ELITE
Ratings
I don't really care about scramblers, they are just to have fun and see who can figure out the word faster. I don't care about who's on the leaderboard or not. As long as I'm having fun, that's only what matters.
True, but it still would be cool for people to know who's the fastest.