Scratcher/Lottery System Suggestion

Do you agree with adding these features?

• Total voters
Ratings
2 1
Scratcher Plugin

Yes, I've said it, a scratcher plugin! This could benefit the server in many different ways. Not only that this lottery system can have a new way of increasing players revenue, but it also gives players something a little exciting to do! Here is an example of what it could be like; you purchase a scratcher via "/scratcher buy" you'll receive a map that you'll then scratch and possibly receive a reward. Some rewards I had in mind could be money, keys, cubits, mana, mana-fly. Mainly, I suggest creating a custom one as the current ones are buggy/glitchy.

KOTH
Personally, I think KOTH would be a cool feature to Olympus Prisons. This feature could be hosted daily, weekly, or even on the weekend. This can be added for a special event for the server or a schedule KOTH system. Secondly, things would be more interesting for the PvP aspect of prisons because let's face it, PvP on Olympus isn't the greatest but, it could be improved!

I hope you all like the ideas I have for Olympus Prisons! Lately, I've been scouting out for ideas for the server but, these are the only 2 major things I can see being added!

- Cartzo

Ratings
2 1
On the edit of my second part says it's in color but, it's not showing when I post. Sorry for the ugliness guys.