Season 7 Custom Enchant Guide

~Jesus

MVP+
_3G_
_3G_
MVP+
Ratings
96 11
I have seen numerous people asking what different custom enchantments do, so I figured it would be a good idea to centralize the information and make it easier to access.

Here is a break-down of all the custom enchantments featured in Skyblock season 7.

Common custom enchantments:

- Viper | Max Level: 3
Effect: Has a chance to give the victim the poison effect
Opinion: I think viper is a must-have for all players who PvP. For mob grinding it is less useful because by the time the mob has been given the poison effect, it is likely already dead.

- Aquatic | Max Level: 1
Effect: Gives the wearer immunity to water
Opinion: I don't see any uses for aquatic from what I know, so I think it may be an enchant made for Islands and accidentally put in Skyblock.
- Implants | Max Level: 3
Effect: Gives the wearer Saturation III and Regeneration III
Opinion: Implants 3 is one of the best custom enchants in the game and should probably be a legendary enchant. Its ability to heal the player at a phenomenal rate make it a must-have for any and all players.
- Glowing | Max Level: 1
Effect: Gives the wearer permanent Night Vision
Opinion: This enchant is wonderfully useful in all situations. It negates the need for torches when building, saving time, effort and inventory space.
- Drunk | Max Level: 4
Effect: Gives the wearer Mining-fatigue and Slowness whilst increasing damage via Strength

Opinion: I don't see a practical use for the enchant, unless you and your friends are having an unarmed contest.

- Flame Guard | Max Level: 1
Effect: Gives the wearer permanent Fire-Resistance

Opinion: This enchant is certainly a must-have for all players. It is incredibly useful since you no longer need to worry about any fire damage. It is also very useful for PvP, as fire aspect is useless against it.
- Hardened | Max Level: 3
Effect: Increases the durability of armor

Opinion: This enchant is only useful for PvP or players without /fix. It can come in handy at times, but if you have /fix there is no need to worry about it.
- Gears | Max Level: 3
Effect: Gives the wearer the Speed effect

Opinion: This is one of the best enchants there are, as it gives the player a permanent speed boost which makes travelling much faster and more efficient.

- Snare | Max Level: 4
Effect: Has a chance to give the victim Slowness and Mining-fatigue when hit by an arrow

Opinion: This enchant is good for PvP only, as there aren't many uses for bows outside of the warzone.

Rare custom enchantments:

- Experience | Max Level: 5
Effect: Increases the xp dropped from mining blocks

Opinion: This enchant is useful for people who use their ore-gen a lot or mine in general. It is not needed for casual players or players whom don't rely much on their ore-gen.

- Rage | Max Level: 6
Effect: Increases damage by 1 for every combo hit

Opinion: This enchant is very useful in both mob-grinding and PvP. It increases damage the more you hit, thus making your hits more powerful.
- Inquisitive | Max Level: 4
Effect: Increases xp dropped by mobs

Opinion: This is a great enchant for mob-grinding as it increases the amount of xp dropped when a mob is killed.
- Shackle | Max Level: 3
Effect: Negates knockback by pulling you towards the mob / player

Opinion: This is the bane of all enchants. It is not good at all and I do not recommend using it on your sword.
- Ice-Aspect | Max Level: 3
Effect: Has a chance to give your enemy Slowness

Opinion: This enchant can be useful in certain situations, mainly in PvP, but is not crucial to have on a sword.

- Overload | Max Level: 3
Effect: Gives the wearer extra health via Health Boost

Opinion: This enchant is up there with Implants at being the best. At level 3 it increases your health by +8 hearts, totaling at 18 hearts (36 health).
- Freeze | Max Level: 5
Effect: Has a chance to give the attacker Slowness

Opinion: This enchant can be useful in certain situations but it is mainly useless outside of PvP
- Anti-Gravity | Max Level: 3
Effect: Gives the wearer permanent Jump-boost

Opinion: This is a great enchant to have on your boots as it allows you to access areas more easily and efficiently, without needing to pillar or build.

- Blessed | Max Level: 4
Effect: Has a chance to remove all negative effects

Opinion: This enchant isn't very useful outside of PvP, so having it on your axe isn't necessary.

- Farcast | Max Level: 5
Effect: Has a chance to knock back attackers (chance is higher when health is low)

Opinion: This enchant isn't very useful outside of PvP because most players won't be attacked by melee mobs while using a bow.

Legendary custom enchantments:

- Auto-Smelt | Max Level: 3
Effect: Automatically smelts ores mined

Opinion: This enchant is quite useful for avid ore-gen users or people who have no coal. It can be a pain at times when you want ores, but other than that it does what it is supposed to.

- Haste | Max Level: 3
Effect: Gives the player Haste (allows them to swing tools faster)

Opinion: This is a very good enchant for all tools, as it increases efficiency of mining / hitting.
- Reforged | Max Level: 10
Effect: Increases the durability of the item

Opinion: Much like Hardened, this enchant isn't very useful for people without /fix.

- Headless | Max Level: 3
Effect: Increases the chance of a player or mob dropping their head upon death

Opinion: This enchant has always been a great one, but now with the new 'souls' addition, headless is far more important. Definitely a must-have.
- Combo | Max Level: 3
Effect: Has a chance to give the player Haste (increasing swing / hit speed)

Opinion: This enchant is a great one to have for any PvP players, as it allows for more rapid attacking. Outside of the warzone, combo becomes less useful.

- Alpha | Max Level: 10
Effect: Has a chance to spawn wolves to fight for you upon being damaged

Opinion: This enchant is another great one for PvP, especially because the wolves attacks bypass armor, thus they can be used to take large chunks out of other player's health.

Heroic custom enchantments:

- Trench | Max Level: 1
Effect: Mines blocks in a 3x3x3 area

Opinion: This enchant is perfect for anyone who uses an ore-gen regularly. It drastically decreases the amount of mining required and can be used to quickly mine out large areas.
- Telepathy | Max Level: 1
Effect: Automatically puts mined blocks into the player's inventory

Opinion: This enchant is great for all tools, as it eliminates the need for running around picking up drops. It works especially well with the Trench enchantment.

- Master Inquisitive | Max Level: 3
Effect: Exponentially increases xp dropped from mobs when killed

Opinion: This enchant is wonderful for grinding. It requires the item to already have Inquisitive IV on it which can be a hassle, but it is well worth it.

Please message me in-game, on discord or on the forums if you believe any of this information is incorrect or if you have a suggestion.

Discord: ~3G~#1055
Minecraft: King3G
Forums: ~3G

Last edited:

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
If it's not too much trouble, what do you think are the best enchantments to use on a sword for PVP and a sword for Mob grinding? As in separating the Custom Enchantments together to suit how much they need to be on the sword, like
Inquisitive 4 = A must-have on grinding swords.
Rage 6 = Ideal to have on a sword for both.
Combo 3 = Best to have on a PVP sword, etc, that sort of thing?

~Jesus

MVP+
_3G_
_3G_
MVP+
Ratings
96 11
If it's not too much trouble, what do you think are the best enchantments to use on a sword for PVP and a sword for Mob grinding? As in separating the Custom Enchantments together to suit how much they need to be on the sword, like
Inquisitive 4 = A must-have on grinding swords.
Rage 6 = Ideal to have on a sword for both.
Combo 3 = Best to have on a PVP sword, etc, that sort of thing?
Good question!

Viper 3: mainly PvP
Inquisitive 4: grinding
Rage 6: both
Ice-Aspect 3: PvP
Combo 3: both
Master Inquisitive 3: grinding
Shackle: don't ever put it on your sword
Headless 3: both

JRS3445

ELITE
JRS3445
JRS3445
ELITE
Thanks for the guide. I have a question and a comment:

Pickaxes
- Experience | Max Level: 5
Effect: Increases the xp dropped from mining blocks

Opinion: This enchant is useful for people who use their ore-gen a lot or mine in general. It is not needed for casual players or players whom don't rely much on their ore-gen.

Question: Does this give you XP for every block mined, even those (like cobble) that don't drop xp in vanilla?

- Headless | Max Level: 3
Effect: Increases the chance of a player or mob dropping their head upon death

Opinion: This enchant has always been a great one, but now with the new 'souls' addition, headless is far more important. Definitely a must-have.
Comment: If it's still true that headless only works on other players, not NPCs, probably should put that in.​