Sell Multipliers for Donors (Suggestion)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
So, if you're an MVP or MVP+ on Olympus, I'm sure you're aware that you have a permanent 1.15x sell multiplier for selling your items while mining, if you didn't know that before, now you do :). When you complete the Hades rebirth however, the 1.25x sell multiplier overrules the donator one, so they do not stack. In my opinion, I can see why this is, plus it makes it a little more fair for non-donors, because otherwise anyone with a MVP or MVP+ rank, would have a permanent 2.35x multiplier, and it'd just be way too unfair, and OP.

This is where my suggestion comes in, to ensure it stays fair, but also gives the donators a new perk to help them out, as they have paid money for the multiplier, and should be allowed to use it. Now, a permanent multiplier would be way too OP, so my suggestion would be to have a temporary multiplier for each donator rank that lasts for an hour, and can be activated with /boost, a command that when executed, will activate a multiplier for an hour, and can only be used either daily, or bi-daily. For each rank, I suggest the following:

VIP
- Daily/Bi-Daily 0.25x Multiplier, which lasts 1 hour when activated with /boost.
- Stacks with the Hades (1.25x) sell multiplier, which remains permanent.

VIP+
- Daily/Bi-Daily 0.50x Multiplier, which lasts 1 hour when activated with /boost.
- Stacks with the Hades (1.25x) sell multiplier, which remains permanent.

MVP
- Daily/Bi-Daily 1.00x Multiplier, which lasts 1 hour when activated with /boost.
- Stacks with the Hades (1.25x) sell multiplier which remains permanent.

MVP+
- Dails/Bi-Daily 1.25x Multiplier, which lasts 1 hour when activated with /boost.
- Stacks with the Hades (1.25x) sell multiplier which remains permanent.

(If you're unsure what I'm referring to with "Sell Multiplier" basically, when you're mining and your inventory gets full, you type /sell or it'll autosell if you have the enchantment on your pickaxe, and it'll multiply everything you're selling by whatever the multiplier you have, is and gives you more money for the items you're selling. To answer the most FAQ; No, they don't work for selling pork, cacti, crops etc. in /shop, only items from /mine).

I have suggested this idea, but I would like to run it past the community as it's for the community, and I'd love to hear your feedback on it, and any criticisms/ideas you'd like to add and or share.

MVP+.png
MVP.png

Jungkie

MVP+
kixm_
kixm_
MVP+
Ratings
50 1
I think this is a thought out, and good idea. Now, when you say /boost to activate the multiplier, will it be automatic to only the player who is using the command or will it give the player an item to right click? Either way, I like the idea! Makes the donor ranks feel not cheated out of a multiplier ya know?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I think this is a thought out, and good idea. Now, when you say /boost to activate the multiplier, will it be automatic to only the player who is using the command or will it give the player an item to right click? Either way, I like the idea! Makes the donor ranks feel not cheated out of a multiplier ya know?
Well, likely just the command would activate it, and possibly for confirmation it could be typed twice. And exactly! This is a feeling I think goes unspoken within Olympus, and I like hearing people’s feedback on this idea, so thank you!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I think this would be a good improvement and give people more of a reason to get a rank.
I agree 100%! Thank you for your feedback. It saddens me that for Olympus, the only real reason to purchase MVP+ is the access to /fly, so hopefully if this were to be added, it’d be a useful feature.

Spxrklezz

MVP+
Spxrklezz
Spxrklezz
MVP+
Ratings
47 3
It would be a good addition for donors!!!
Adding it would also compensate the fact that some of the commands such as pet mini are not working

EmperorBonaparte

MVP
EmperorBonaparte
EmperorBonaparte
MVP
Ratings
I think this is a great idea, and should be added! Nice suggestion, its good to have it for an hour, but possibly only for half an hour, a 2.25x multiplier for MVP+s would be op for 1 hour, most people don't mine for more than an hour per day, and to keep the non pay to win aspects of the server, I think it should probably be half an hour instead, but still a very good suggestion! I hope it is added :) ... now for my typical petty points

would have a permanent 2.35x multiplier
This isn't really how it works, a sell multiplier means you multiply what it sells for by the multiplier amount. Hades is 1.25x, so if something sells for $100, you do $100*1.25 = $125, not $100+($100*1.25) = $225. This means that the sell multipliers stacking would work in 1 of 2 ways, it would either add one on top of the other (eg $100*1.25*1.15 = 1.4375x multiplier), or the more likely method of adding them together but correctly ($100*(1+0.25+0.15) = 1.4x multiplier).
This is true because hades is 1.25, not 0.25, so this V
would still be 1.25x.