Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
A glitch in our system has caused seller minions to spawn in way more money than they are supposed to. We've fixed this bug and have automatically ran a fix to subtract the excess money from all affected players.

Below is a list of money that is being removed:

SURVIVAL
GiveBackMyBeer/HoldThisBeer - $36b
MsCandy - $7.8b
PandaLeadr - $3.5b
BlooptyDoo - $7.9b
BeerandWhiskey - $12b
HoldThisWhiskey - $15.3b
JDU - $35b
FluffyMillow - $1.8b
RM92x - $1.8b
honorleft- $4b
TotoRSZ - $1.3b
Fluiditia - $3.6b
Syphania - $3.1b
BeerAndGin - $19.8b
JoeyMcCullum - $900m

FACTIONS
WizzKhaIifa - $9m
Openci01 - $153m
Tempestint - $27m
BonLetterbuck - $90m
MysticRaider - $9m
IamVexy - $1.98b
HamlessTubby - $306m
tustificatethe3 - $468m
Whalers16 - $170m

OASIS
LadyBugStar - $2.4b
kingbennito - $513m

AZTEC
MagicalFantaBoy - $14.8b
diamond_shotz - $7.9m
Geshultz - $138m
Salvahearts - $9.1m
StressFracture_ - $602m
LadyBugStar - $79m
Nimoak - $585m

ATLAS
LFEArkham - $876m
Qubs - $60m
SplashyDolphin - $22m
Axetk - $63m

Fluiditia

MVP
Fluiditia
Fluiditia
MVP
Ratings
For obvious reasons I'm not gonna feel amazing about this. But if it was a bug, then it has to be fixed.

Thanks, I guess? <3

SinnerStar

MVP+
Ratings
75 2
I don’t play in any of these gamemodes but seeing the amount of money that have been removed hurts me o-o even though I know it’s due to the glitch.

Kxll

ELITE
Sxschaa
Sxschaa
ELITE
Ratings
A glitch in our system has caused seller minions to spawn in way more money than they are supposed to. We've fixed this bug and have automatically ran a fix to subtract the excess money from all affected players.

Below is a list of money that is being removed:

SURVIVAL
GiveBackMyBeer/HoldThisBeer - $36b
MsCandy - $7.8b
PandaLeadr - $3.5b
BlooptyDoo - $7.9b
BeerandWhiskey - $12b
HoldThisWhiskey - $15.3b
JDU - $35b
FluffyMillow - $1.8b
RM92x - $1.8b
honorleft- $4b
TotoRSZ - $1.3b
Fluiditia - $3.6b
Syphania - $3.1b
BeerAndGin - $19.8b
JoeyMcCullum - $900m

FACTIONS
WizzKhaIifa - $9m
Openci01 - $153m
Tempestint - $27m
BonLetterbuck - $90m
MysticRaider - $9m
IamVexy - $1.98b
HamlessTubby - $306m
tustificatethe3 - $468m
Whalers16 - $170m

OASIS
LadyBugStar - $2.4b
kingbennito - $513m

AZTEC
MagicalFantaBoy - $14.8b
diamond_shotz - $7.9m
Geshultz - $138m
Salvahearts - $9.1m
StressFracture_ - $602m
LadyBugStar - $79m
Nimoak - $585m

ATLAS
LFEArkham - $876m
Qubs - $60m
SplashyDolphin - $22m
Axetk - $63m
I would really like to know if Sellers stay like that because i can say i get -x20 from the "Nerf" so basically 400k is nothing on Atlas since you need over a Bil for a rebirth (at my lvl) and even more at higher level, while a Inf Chest is unaffected and people get tons of money because of them Seller literally are nerfed right now and that is just not fair that no one knows what is happening now and if that is the intention of Dacon (to nerf them) so it would be pretty nice to inform the Player that use Seller if they are nerfed, when they are back to normal or what will happen with them now.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
What was the pertaining nature of the book out of interest?
Were they selling too quick, Was there a glitch with the speed of them being made into double chests?
Hopefully we can get this answered :)
- Raptor

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I don’t play in any of these gamemodes but seeing the amount of money that have been removed hurts me o-o even though I know it’s due to the glitch.
Literally changed the ballot rankings by over 100 billion on Survival its pretty insane

BlooptyDoo

ELITE
BlooptyDoo
BlooptyDoo
ELITE
Ratings
Seller Minions are bugged? :O

I reckon something which would shed light on this situation would be if the "evidence" which proved it to be so are made available. That way we can all understand how it was bugged :D

Fluiditia

MVP
Fluiditia
Fluiditia
MVP
Ratings
Seller Minions are bugged? :O

I reckon something which would shed light on this situation would be if the "evidence" which proved it to be so are made available. That way we can all understand how it was bugged :D

I would definitely like to see something like this. I’ve been using my seller on survival for quite some time without even knowing there was even a problem with it.
~sorry bloopy, I’m gonna go on a lil rant here~

Also in regards to Atlas, I literally purchased a seller just a couple hours before all the changes happened, so I was expecting the “standard” income however due to the change, this is not the quality that I had used my hard earnt cubits for and will be making a ticket in the upcoming days as I am incredibly disappointed.

Look, I hear the manacube admins are working their butts off and I don’t doubt you all are. I would just appreciate if you all would communicate with us a bit more, and make us a bit more aware of ongoing scenarios. Like “hey, we think something may be wrong but we need to do some more testing, here is the plan, we look forward to your feedback.” That way, even if a negative outcome happens, we are a bit more prepared. The suddenness of this has caused a huge amount of negative responses.

Thanks to all for listening <3

Kxll

ELITE
Sxschaa
Sxschaa
ELITE
Ratings
Seller minions were selling items for 10x their value.
Well means they got nerfed now and it stays like that? which would break the Eco on Atlas for sure from my knowdledge, thanks for answering our Question though with what was wrong with them! <3

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Seller minions were selling items for 10x their value.
The survival community is in a bit of turmoil about this at the moment it would be great if a video demonstrating this would be released. I'm sure that would help calm everything down a bit!

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
Well means they got nerfed now and it stays like that? which would break the Eco on Atlas for sure from my knowdledge, thanks for answering our Question though with what was wrong with them! <3
changing to their intended value is economy breaking? 10x is literally a money dupe

The survival community is in a bit of turmoil about this at the moment it would be great if a video demonstrating this would be released. I'm sure that would help calm everything down a bit!
demonstrating what exactly?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Just the 10x Selling, I find it 100% believable. Most assuredly unjustly but people are questioning just because it wildly changed the top 2 pages of baltop, it would probably relax everyone as theres been a bit of tension.

Kxll

ELITE
Sxschaa
Sxschaa
ELITE
Ratings
changing to their intended value is economy breaking? 10x is literally a money dupe

If you look at the top people on Atlas they all got Billions over Billions from the "x10 Value" then including me, including admar308, RealPg, LFEArkham, Warlord9102, CrazyPink_Donkey, Myochi and many more, we are all so called dupers then because it seemed like it was always normal that the Seller sold the Gunpowder (We use Creeper Grinder only bc Endermen Sucks and Blaze with Water doesn't work right) so basically you just took the complete Eco out of Atlas and made it impossible for new people to get to the top.. since we all got money from those Sellers somehow, either by selling Spawners in /ah bc we made Billions or just the fact that we could Rebirth every hour or smth because (I am not the highest in money) but i even i got 1,5Bil/h with 7-8 Seller (while 10 is the Cap which seems fair bc 10 would be 150$) don't you think ripping it out in the mid/end of the season changes ALOT? like.. /baltop 1st is Unreachable with that change bc Admars 58bil are from the "broken Seller" just like anyone else with Billions, Millions or smth, many people have 20k+ Spawner (which is 10milx20k thats 200Bil) so changing that now would really just break the Eco completly for Atlas, and everyone can just use Infinity Chests which still sell for the same price as Seller and didn't get capped down, i jumped down from 8mil~ all 15 secs to 400k all 15 seconds.. thats literally -200% from the Money for example i got, and i am by far not the richest on Atlas or on Aether because i think these changes affect every Server with Seller and not only that, people spent money on them bc Seller were so good Dacon, thats the only reason people buy Minions! they were good and now with this change they seem... kinda useless, not like Collector or Slayer, but they seem really useless overall, if you give us the option (the Community) to really state our concerns and anyone on the Staff team would listen to it, the Server can really improve by far more Dacon, i play since around 2 years now (not a lot, i know) but i saw how much stuff changed since then and that it seems like the community gets less and less talk into stuff that happens, just like this, how would you know this is a mistake and not a eco which established itself over time? if you fix/rework something like this you should really look on how far the Season is in the certain gamemode and make such decisions because it can't be right that this drop is normal.. because then all Leaderboards must be invalid, since everyone could've profited on this certain bug.. maybe you read this, maybe you're not, if you do, i am thankful that you take the time and read thru this and i wish you a good day/night and i really hope you overthink this change.. since this ruins the game for many people who bought stuff from the Store, and it may or may not make people quit certain Server or even Manacube :/

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
If you look at the top people on Atlas they all got Billions over Billions from the "x10 Value" then including me, including admar308, RealPg, LFEArkham, Warlord9102, CrazyPink_Donkey, Myochi and many more, we are all so called dupers then because it seemed like it was always normal that the Seller sold the Gunpowder (We use Creeper Grinder only bc Endermen Sucks and Blaze with Water doesn't work right) so basically you just took the complete Eco out of Atlas and made it impossible for new people to get to the top.. since we all got money from those Sellers somehow, either by selling Spawners in /ah bc we made Billions or just the fact that we could Rebirth every hour or smth because (I am not the highest in money) but i even i got 1,5Bil/h with 7-8 Seller (while 10 is the Cap which seems fair bc 10 would be 150$) don't you think ripping it out in the mid/end of the season changes ALOT? like.. /baltop 1st is Unreachable with that change bc Admars 58bil are from the "broken Seller" just like anyone else with Billions, Millions or smth, many people have 20k+ Spawner (which is 10milx20k thats 200Bil) so changing that now would really just break the Eco completly for Atlas, and everyone can just use Infinity Chests which still sell for the same price as Seller and didn't get capped down, i jumped down from 8mil~ all 15 secs to 400k all 15 seconds.. thats literally -200% from the Money for example i got, and i am by far not the richest on Atlas or on Aether because i think these changes affect every Server with Seller and not only that, people spent money on them bc Seller were so good Dacon, thats the only reason people buy Minions! they were good and now with this change they seem... kinda useless, not like Collector or Slayer, but they seem really useless overall, if you give us the option (the Community) to really state our concerns and anyone on the Staff team would listen to it, the Server can really improve by far more Dacon, i play since around 2 years now (not a lot, i know) but i saw how much stuff changed since then and that it seems like the community gets less and less talk into stuff that happens, just like this, how would you know this is a mistake and not a eco which established itself over time? if you fix/rework something like this you should really look on how far the Season is in the certain gamemode and make such decisions because it can't be right that this drop is normal.. because then all Leaderboards must be invalid, since everyone could've profited on this certain bug.. maybe you read this, maybe you're not, if you do, i am thankful that you take the time and read thru this and i wish you a good day/night and i really hope you overthink this change.. since this ruins the game for many people who bought stuff from the Store, and it may or may not make people quit certain Server or even Manacube :/
I think you are missing the point that the x10 selling wasn't ever intended; it was a glitch in the way the seller minions sold things. There was never an intent for the sellers to sell things at that high of a price. It's not really a nerf, since it never meant to be that high. I understand that it might be a large impact to the eco, but at the same time, the eco will adjust back to the price that sellers sell at now. In respect to what @Sonic_Raptor said, I don't think there needs to be a video of anything. It's quite easy to understand what happened; all of the gunpowder/mob drops/what-every-your-selling-in-those-minions were boosted to an insane price (x10 times as much as it should have). If anyone does have any questions, then people can spread the word that it was a glitch, and they sold ten times as much. It's unfortunate that this happened, but I believe what Dacon/the Staff team decided was fair, as that money that you earned could be almost labeled as "glitched money". If anyone has any other ideas of what staff could do to make this less of an extreme change in the eco, feel free to pm one of us.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I really hope people don't think the money is being taken from their balance because Dacon just wants to. This is a Major bug, a bug so big a forums post had to be made and literally billions of dollars taken from players balances.
If you were one of the players affected by this issue I'm really sorry! But it needs to be addressed and fixed properly.
Thank you for understanding :D

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
For anyone who lost tons of billions it's ok you can get it back I know you can, about the bug, Dacon had to remove your money due to a bug as you know with the seller minion, he is trying to balance the game for every player including you!
Have a nice day/night!