SERIOUSLY?? Nobody willing to give the /warp where Silk Touch can be bought?

Ratings
Several days ago some random player kindly gave me a /warp name to find a shop where I
could buy a silk touch book. (thank you kind soul!) Damned if I can now remember the name of that warp.
So now, that I've lost my silk touch tool to a terrible happenstance, every inquiry I've implored in chat is met with retorts, or silence.
Really?

So... is there SOME definitive table of warps that can be branded with what they offer, instead of the do-nothing table of (few) public warps offered in-game?

And before anyone asks, there's no possible way My lame enchant table is giving me a silk touch option. Either rigged, or broken? who teh hell knows. All I know the most I ever get is protection III, IF I'm lucky. I got 20 chests full of garbage enchants from that.

PLEASE, ALL I WANT TO DO... is buy a Silk Touch book to fix a tool.
Thanks in advance.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Unfortunately, warps are not really advertised as much so the chances of finding a warp with Silk Touch most likely will not be high, I suggest you try /warp Raptor but I cannot assure you that there will be the 'CE' that you're looking for. I suggest that instead of asking on the server's chat you head over to the #Survival section on the ManaCube Discord and ask there :)
- TheProTroler

Ratings
Thanks for the reply...

Also, said player just came on and reminded me of the warp I sought:

/warp villagers

A very good place to get what you need!!!

make a note of it!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Thanks for the reply...

Also, said player just came on and reminded me of the warp I sought:

/warp villagers

A very good place to get what you need!!!

make a note of it!
Beat me to it, I haven't restocked my shop but if your ever in need /warp villagers and /warp raptor are the places to look! Early next week I'll be aiming to have /warp raptor fully restocked. Currently I'm the only functioning /ce shop as slashandgash has just bought ./warp ce.

- Raptor

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Who needs to pay for silk touch when you can get your own villager farm? ;)

Ratings
Who needs to pay for silk touch when you can get your own villager farm? ;)
Ummm., who can have a villager farm in ultra-early game?
>100 hour players are wont to have access to resources like Silk Touch to "git 'er done". Not gonna have a villager farm at that point, much less a sheep farm.
(or a competent Enchant Table)

Last edited: