server /seed

Leesy

Donator
Ratings
20 8
is anyone able to tell me the server seed number. I go and buy a slime spawner and it seems to be NOT WORKING!

after much research it seems that slimes will only spawn in specific chunks and below level 40. (regardless of whether they come from a spawner or not!) so in order to find one of these chunks and place my spawner, I need to know the seed number.

PS. there needs to be a sign at warp explaining about slimes!

Last edited:

Leesy

Donator
Ratings
20 8
i ended up finding a slime chunk by just moving the spawner around at level 36. it works now, was a pain in the butt... but at least its not a total waste : /

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
You must have lots of slime chunks Toby. We had to move ours around to get it to spawn more than 1 slime every few days. Once placed in its urgent location it spawns like mad.

Purpz

Leesy

Donator
Ratings
20 8
Really? Because every single slime spawner Ive seen on minevast, spawns slimes without them being in a chunk. :)
well why on earth would you see a slime spawner that wasnt in a slime chunk? Thats where they go... or else they dont spawn -_- like i said. Do you think i'm just making this stuff up or something?

edit: go ahead and 'dislike' it doesnt change the facts. I dont now why you came here saying something was 100% true when it wasnt true even a little bit, then instead of admitting your mistake just go around disagreeing and disliking everything.

Last edited: