SERVER SUGGESTION - VOTE MSG's

Which option would you like to see implemented?

• Total voters

Dyss

MVP+
Dyss
Dyss
MVP+
Ratings
33 1
Before i even begin discussing this, i'd like everyone reading this to know that i understand that vote messages are important to remind people to vote for the server. Votes are extremely important to draw new people to join and support Manacube. However, its undoubtedly very annoying, and makes it hard for people to communicate, also makes it difficult for staff members to pay attention to what people are saying in chat(I'm not sure if staff can deactivate vote msgs, this might be incorrect).
So now we try to find a compromise, where people are constantly reminded to vote, but chat isn't flooded with vote msgs.
I've come up with a few idea's... Feel free to leave your own thoughts down below! Feedback is important.
Option 1.) Only post 1 vote message per player per day, regardless of the amount of times they vote. Now this could possibly be quite difficult to code into the game. I was thinking you could take the most popular vote link, for example lets say most people use manacube.com/vote1, and only print vote messages from that specific link. This would be effective because it would decrease the amount of vote msgs by 4/5th's. And also it would still remind people to vote at a pretty consistent rate.

Option 2.) Instead of a vote msg system that records each individual vote from each player, have a bot count each vote and post..

"86 People have voted in the last 60 seconds for MANACUBE! Help support manacube with ./vote" that way the spam is controlled to a timer.

Option 3.) Allow people that have voted 5 times a day to toggle vote msgs off for 24 hours. This gives incentive to people bothered by the vote msgs to vote consistently. It also reminds people when they can vote again because they'll begin to see the vote msgs flood in after the 24 hr period.

Option 4.) Allow MVP+'s To deactivate vote msgs in chat. (please for the love of god let us turn off vote messages, we already supported you with $$$)
This gives incentive for people to purchase higher rank.

Don't forget to comment and like this post! :D

check out my other suggestions here :

https://forums.manacube.com/threads/glow-changes.28351/

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
I really like the idea of having some way to toggle vote messages for mvps, and for everyone else who votes, since they do get really annoying and flood chat, especially with the 3x rewards weekend

Dyss

MVP+
Dyss
Dyss
MVP+
Ratings
33 1
I really like the idea of having some way to toggle vote messages for mvps, and for everyone else who votes, since they do get really annoying and flood chat, especially with the 3x rewards weekend
Dont forget to vote on the poll!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
the only thing im not happy with is the mvp+ option 4 idea. To me i think all players should get it or you could also turn off chat.Just give mvp's more commands because we dont have enough good ones.