Server Suggestions

Jon

Ratings
13 1
I suggest u add a server suggestions section to this forums, I've played on another servers and on its forums there is a "Server Suggestions" section that people are suggesting stuff to be added to the server and the developers are adding whatever the community likes, so the community have more "say" in the server.

*Just a reminder its a suggestion please no hate

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Hey Jon!
Technically, ManaCube does have a sort of “Server Suggestion” thing you’re talking about, but it’s on the servers discord.
There are also, you could say, a sort of “Sub-Forum (tbh I don’t know what it’s called)” when you click on the certain server like Skyblock.

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
I suggest u add a server suggestions section to this forums, I've played on another servers and on its forums there is a "Server Suggestions" section that people are suggesting stuff to be added to the server and the developers are adding whatever the community likes, so the community have more "say" in the server.

https://discord.gg/9zP6M5T

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Yeah I think that the forums should have a suggestions thing too.

lovemaze

Dedicated Member
MVP+
kuchis
kuchis
MVP+
Ratings
250 15
Yeah I think that the forums should have a suggestions thing too.
Why is there a need? The discord channel is enough, and don't play the "Some players don't have discord" card because discord is free for everyone and isn't hard to use

Jxson

PATRON
Jxson
Jxson
Patron
Ratings
137 6
I still think it would be useful to have a Suggestions section on the forums for two reasons;

- Sometimes suggestions in discord are read over and no one reads them
- Having the ability to make a post would give players a chance to reach out to everyone, not just the discord community

lovemaze

Dedicated Member
MVP+
kuchis
kuchis
MVP+
Ratings
250 15
I still think it would be useful to have a Suggestions section on the forums for two reasons;

- Sometimes suggestions in discord are read over and no one reads them
- Having the ability to make a post would give players a chance to reach out to everyone, not just the discord community
First point, I would agree, most suggestions are ignored, but it is specified in the channel descripition that suggestions are for ideas that you would like to turn into posts later.

Second Point, as I said before, what's so hard about getting a fucking discord? Honestly
[DOUBLEPOST=1519778656,1519778126][/DOUBLEPOST]
First point, I would agree, most suggestions are ignored, but it is specified in the channel descripition that suggestions are for ideas that you would like to turn into posts later.

Second Point, as I said before, what's so hard about getting a fucking discord? Honestly
nvm i checked an uh there's nothing there oops LOL ignore my stupidity

Abxurd

ELITE
Abxurd
Abxurd
ELITE
Ratings
It's better to have multiple subforms then one large forum in this because of the number of game modes. Some people might be interested in certain servers.

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13

ManaCube may not have an actual 'suggestions' area on the forums however you can go here: https://forums.manacube.com/forums/suggestions/QA to the ''ideas and feedback' section to give in your ideas / suggestions. Have a great day! :)