Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Map Creators: Quinnyp (for the build) and the wonderful caseyclosed (for the parkour)
Map Name: SewerClown
Map Location: /plot v Quinnyp 11 (to the right of Teemo, but home should be set in front)
Map Difficulty: Expert
# of Jumps: ≈85
# of Checkpoints: 6

Screenshots: here (imgur)
2020-03-24_20.31.48.png

Instead of trying to greatly modify my recent mediocre dropper map, I decided to take my favorite part of that map and repurpose it as an ode to one of my favorite memes, the retro Pennywise sewer clown meme:

I'm glad I could repurpose the clown from my failed project and use it for something I like a thousand times more. Live and learn!

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Great map again Quinny! Lovely build and the parkour is fun & varied! I keep being surprised how players fit so many jumps in such a small area lmao. I will give you a +1, I'm excited to see this map added! -Sil

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
I think this is an awesome build quinny! (Like usual) +1 from me!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello guys,

I am not surprised to say that this course is being accepted! The theme is good, there's no course like it already in parkour. The build is amazing and extremely well done! It's absolutely terrifying so your goal was met. The parkour is great for the course! Thanks casey for extending it and working with me on it. Well done guys!

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you two in the future!
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.