----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
ShdwDthKnight

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
USA

What is your Discord username?
Collie

How many hours do you have on the creative server?
3-4

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
myself

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
im best at like medevil and all sorts im bad at like kinda statues like dragons and stuff

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
no

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
no but im good at building

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&id=9B25D0AF91993435DC051952B2C4D9A8A6FC445E&thid=OIP.NH2iIOtg_OvdnRK3ZG6XpAHaD7&mediaurl=http://minecrafthero.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/2012-03-31_110958_1843827.png&exph=678&expw=1280&q=Minecraft+Creations&selectedindex=9&ajaxhist=0&vt=0&eim=1,2,6

Last edited:

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Just a couple of suggestions for you my man:
-Your screenshots of your past builds kinda look like they're from other people, but, that just may be the way you presented them of course. Maybe you could provide some more concrete evidence of your past builds (like screenshots) to confirm their validity.
-You missed your discord username's numbers, nothing too major.

Ratings
8 1
I suggest next time you apply to a team you say you prefer working as a team. There's also probably a plethora of Collie's on discord that may apply, Put the numbers and hashtag in the name. The link you provided as your 'portfolio' is a bing search, why you use bing is beyond me. I also suggest that if applying in the future you include your OWN builds and you learn some voxel sniper commands.

Thanks, but,
Application Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.