oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
+0.75. This has definitely improved, but without looking up what it is, it isn't too recognizable. One thing that I'd do is to make some of the features even more pronounced, to make it stand out. Don't get me wrong, it looks good, but that would be something that I'd do. Fits the difficulty better, and much improved. I wish you luck!

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
+0.75. This has definitely improved, but without looking up what it is, it isn't too recognizable. One thing that I'd do is to make some of the features even more pronounced, to make it stand out. Don't get me wrong, it looks good, but that would be something that I'd do. Fits the difficulty better, and much improved. I wish you luck!
thanks for your feedback, I've made the white part of the build diorite and only used polished diorite on the spikes along the top and sides so that they stand out more, I also gave more shape to the legs using stone stairs

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I'd suggest updating the screenshots, the new screenshots don't appear to have any of the build changes I'm seeing in-game. Also, the top isn't very accurate (the real Shelgon doesn't have a second layer of black; I assume you did this to make the spikes stand out, but at least cover the black).

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I'd suggest updating the screenshots, the new screenshots don't appear to have any of the build changes I'm seeing in-game. Also, the top isn't very accurate (the real Shelgon doesn't have a second layer of black; I assume you did this to make the spikes stand out, but at least cover the black).
screenshots have been updated

I don't 100% understand what you mean by "second layer of black", but i've covered a few coal blocks on the top to make the top and bottom black sections the exact same, if thats what you meant

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
screenshots have been updated

I don't 100% understand what you mean by "second layer of black", but i've covered a few coal blocks on the top to make the top and bottom black sections the exact same, if thats what you meant
Yeah, there was a ring of exposed coal blocks on the top and I didn't see a second ring on any pictures of Shelgon.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Bunstop,

I am happy to tell you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is unoriginal, as we have several maps relating to specific pokemon, but there aren't any like Shelgon, so good job on that!
The build has improved from your previous submission; the build is more clean and better defined. It is also accurate to the original thing, so good job on that!
The parkour was still a bit
difficult, so I adjusted some headhitters. However, the entire map now fits the difficulty! The parkour is also varied and fun to play!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,

Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.