VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Nerf this jump:
View attachment 18740

But otherwise, nice map! Good build, suitable and varied parkour, and although it's a Pokemon map, this Pokemon (or anything in its line, as far as I know) hasn't been done before. Good luck!
I have moved the glass pane up one block to make the jump easier, thanks for the positive review c:
(also changed the grey glass "barriers" to white as it blends in more with the build)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Bunstop,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have several maps relating to specific pokemon. There is however, no specific Shelgon maps, so good job on that!
The build is
well-done and decently accurate; although it could be better. The build appears to be a bit messy. I think it would be better with a more defined shape.
The parkour is
varied, but in some spots the map feels too difficult. I found one impossible jump near the start of the map that I've labelled for you so if you choose to resubmit, you can fix it. The parkour also looks a little bit messy; I would try incorporating it with the theme more!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.