Kubikit
Kubikit
MVP
Ratings
  • Username : Kubikit
  • Map name : Shiba Inu
  • Plot N°1 : On the right
  • Difficulty : Insane
Insane map based around the famous cute dog, featuring out and indoor parkour. Took around 20hrs to make from start to finish.
As my first insane map, it probably has some flaws, feel free to report what you think isn't right !

Attachments

Well, firstly, it's a breathtaking parkour. Secondly, I swear it fits extremely well the difficulty despite the fact that it coud be a new type of hard parkour even more difficult than insane ones. Thirdly, great job and congratulations.

In short, +1.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
I'm gonna give this beautiful map a "+1". The theme could be viewed as unoriginal because it's an animal, but, that's beside the point completely. The build is gorgeous, and, after testing the parkour, I can say that it is definitely varied and fits the insane difficulty well. I hope that this map is accepted, it's truly breathtaking (as pitosporos said above), Kubikit!. Good luck!

The building is absolutely legendary.
Idea is obviously original since there is not any Shiba Inu map on the server.
Parkour is extremely hard . Even harder than insane ,if there was a higher level it would fit on it ...
Overall map is amazing and attractive .
So it deserves +1.
Good Luck .

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0.5. The build is really good (nice choice of going with shaders, by the way). The idea isn't too original, as there are many other animal maps (and three that are dog related, which are Doggy, Doggo, and DogHead). I'm testing the parkour, but will update you when I finish. (EDIT: Just tested it, and yep, seems fitting for an insane.) Good job, and good luck!

Last edited:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Kubikit,
I'm gonna put your map in reviewing because of the following reasons :
-There is only 2 problems, which is about the parkour, 1 : your map is a bit hard for an insane, there is not really a really hard jump in your map, but with the low amount of cps and a lot of hard jumps in a row, I think a little nerf could be good. And 2 : Your map is quite confusing, mostly inside (The Slime and the head part), so please try fixing this.

The rest is (almost) good, the build and the parkour is good, but the theme is really unoriginal, mostly because of the map Doggo, but thanks to your beautiful build, you still have a chance.
Please try fixing your map before the end of August, if nothing has been changed, your map will be rejected. Feel free /msg-ing me ingame when it's good.

Ouai slt hein.
Comme tu l'as vu, t'as map est en reviewing pour les raisons suivantes :
-Il n'y a que 2 problèmes, qui est en rapport avec le parkour, 1 : Ta map est un peu dure pour une insane, il y a pas vraiment de jump très dur dedans, mais à cause de checkpoints plutôt espacés et un grand nombre de jumps dur d'affilés, je pense que la rendre un peu plus simple serait mieux. Et 2 : Ta map est plutôt confuse, surtout à l'intérieur (Le slime et les passages avec les têtes), donc s'il te plait essaye de fixer ça.

Le reste est (presque) bon, le build et le parkour sont cool, mais le thème est vraiment pas original, surtout à cause de la map Doggo, mais grâce à un très bon build, tu as encore une chance.
Donc essaye de fixer ta map avant la fin d'Août, et si rien n'a changé, elle sera rejeté. Tu peux toujours me /msg en jeu histoire que je puisse la voir et la rejugé en avance.

Edit : Accepted now, the map is now easier, and less confusing.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.