• Total voters

Yorgito

MVP
Yorgito
Yorgito
MVP
Ratings
13 1
I mainly made this video for the Redstone Shop as I am a bit of a mad man when it comes to redstone contraptions. But Here are some things some players and I would want to see added to the sever's /shop mainly for Survival! I forgot Nether Quartz, but yea that too!

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I definately get where you’re coming from but adding new things to the shop might lose the aspect of survival (I’ve said something like this before with a “more perks” ect post.) As the shop is mainly just used for the somewhat basic essentials.

Samara__

ELITE
Samara__
Samara__
ELITE
Ratings
77 5
Those are pretty good suggestions, but a few take a way from the game play of survival, like Anxiety said. Such as lava and water buckets, in which are not hard to get once you have dug deep enough or made a nether portal. Vines, in which you can find a jungle and use some shears on them. And books, in which you have to nab a few cow and harvest some cane. One thing though, they do not allow book and quill to be made or sold because of people "book banning". Meaning that they put in some funky command, and ban someone from the server. But some of these may come in handy in Sky Block to cut some crafting corners and also because some of these items are hard to obtain. I'm not sure which ones Sky Block doesn't have, but I'm sure they are all covered.

I hope this helped,

Sam (samara1978)

Yorgito

MVP
Yorgito
Yorgito
MVP
Ratings
13 1
I definately get where you’re coming from but adding new things to the shop might lose the aspect of survival (I’ve said something like this before with a “more perks” ect post.) As the shop is mainly just used for the somewhat basic essentials.
I just get tired of crafting Observers and pistons constantly haha I originally just wanted those but I just rolled with it. I know what you mean, I'm just lazy XD