Short Guide To Getting The Most XP Possible

Ratings
Hello my name is nahAngel and this is my guide to getting the most XP possible. XP can be used to buy custom enchantment books in /ce.

1. Getting Setup
To start you are going to want to get these items below to help maximize XP gain.
1. Mystic Set Of Armor - To get the Mystic Set of Armor you can sell heads to /kilton and buy the mystic set from the kilton shop. Getting a full set of this will result in you getting 2X XP.
2. Marrying Someone - I know this may sound weird and you are most likely wondering how does getting married help XP gain? It surprisingly does. By marrying someone you will get extra XP boosts and you will get around 0-40 extra xp per mob.(up to 80 with Mystic Set)
3. Get Inquisitive
Getting the custom enchantment Inquisitive and Master Inquisitive help you gain XP a lot.

2. Getting XP
Now to get the xp we want to equip the mystic armor and start killing some mobs and watch our XP GROW!

This will conclude my short guide to getting the most XP possible. If you have thoughts or suggestions please reply and I will read all of your replies and update this regularly.

Last edited:

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Hello my name is nahAngel and this is my guide to getting the most XP possible. XP can be used to buy custom enchantment books in /ce.

1. Getting Setup
To start you are going to want to get these items below to help maximize XP gain.
1. Mystic Set Of Armor - To get the Mystic Set of Armor you can sell heads to /kilton and buy the mystic set from the kilton shop. Getting a full set of this will result in you getting 2X XP.
2. Marrying Someone - I know this may sound weird and you are most likely wondering how does getting married help XP gain? It surprisingly does. By marrying someone you will get extra XP boosts and you will get around 0-40 extra xp per mob.(up to 80 with Mystic Set)
3. Get Inquisitive
Getting the custom enchantment Inquisitive and Master Inquisitive help you gain XP a lot.

2. Getting XP
Now to get the xp we want to equip the mystic armor and start killing some mobs and watch our XP GROW!

This will conclude my short guide to getting the most XP possible. If you have thoughts or suggestions please reply and I will read all of your replies and update this regularly.
Also just saying, Blazes give the most EXP also you can buy exp from other players like at /warp books and blaze farms at /warp nimosfarm.